Attestation Name Blank after Secondary Submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tatharel

Reaction score
Hello, I've already posted on the relevant med school secondary thread, but I wanted to get more opinions. I wrote my name in the blank on the submissions page, checked the box that says I have read and agreed with everything, and submitted.

When I returned to review my application after submission, the box where I typed my name is blank. Since applications are not considered without attestation, I was wondering if I should reach out to the admissions office and let them know of my situation. I'm a bit panicked right now because my state only has one med school, and it would be really unfortunate if I was rejected for this. Thank you for the input!

Members don't see this ad.

Tech issues in the time of covid are super common. Email the school if they are working primarily remotely. Be very succinct. Explain that the form appears blank and that you want to verify that it is complete. If not, what steps should you take to complete the form.