ATTN Baltimore Area Pre-vets!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pandacinny

VMRCVM c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, guys. I am working with a clinic that has some opportunities to provide experience for Baltimore area pre-vets. We're looking for people who are hard working, dedicated, and easy to get along with. This would be veterinary experience with dogs and cats. We are able to work with just about any schedule. This would be a volunteer position and a great way to get your foot in the door for more experience opportunities.

Please PM me if you'd like more info! Tell me about your current experience level, when you'd be available, and what you hope to gain through volunteering. I can answer any questions you may have - I don't want to post too many details on the open forum. I'll get back to anyone who responds and see if we can set something up! 🙂