-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn c/o 2027 Hopefuls
Started by flotus
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me!Any KY contract applicants?
First time oos!
I’m also thinking of taking mine tomorrow. I took the Casper 2 weeks ago. I’m kind of nervous about itHad anyone done snapshot yet? I think I’m going to take mine tomorrow! This is the only school I’m applying to that requires it [emoji849]
I would contact Auburn, but I would think the deadline is a hard deadline. ): I’d ask them, though.Does anyone know the deadline for SnapShot? Or what to do about missing the deadline? I may have missed it by a day.
I’m so happy they’re sending invites in December! I think last year they sent them in late January/february!!!!I wonder if we’ll get another update before they send interview invites in a few weeks!! December 15th is coming so slowwww
First time IS applicant!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS Interview Invite!
OOS did not get interview invite 🙁
alabamaslamma
scared money don't make money
IS interview invite
alabamaslamma
scared money don't make money
Can anyone else not register for an interview time? Like no slots appear available?
Did you click the link for your group? There were some days that had none but other dates that were available.Can anyone else not register for an interview time? Like no slots appear available?
Oos interview invite!
Does anyone know how to find your vmcas ID? I can't log in because the application is closed but we need it to sign up for the interview
Jk I found it in an old emailDoes anyone know how to find your vmcas ID? I can't log in because the application is closed but we need it to sign up for the interview
Did everyone's interview time get canceled and are we good to sign up again? It shows the times online but I did not want to sign up until they said we should.
They’ll be sending a new scheduling link at a later date. I’m assuming we’ll get a new email once they’ve fixed the issues.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats and good luck everyone! I’m a 4th year at Auburn, let me know if you have any questions!
futuredogggtor10
New Member
Does anyone know if Auburn will accept if one of my pre-reqs is taken at a community college? I know some schools won’t accept them, but I couldn’t find if Auburn would or not. Thank you in advance!
I’m taking it with Ok state…I keep pushing it off but I need to get on it! I’ve only done the 1st of 15 assignments :OTo anyone who didn't have the animal nutrition prereq at the time of application- are you taking it now, and where? Is anyone waiting for the interview to sign up for the class?
Thanks for your relpy!! How long did the first assignment take you/ how long do you think the entire course will take?I’m taking it with Ok state…I keep pushing it off but I need to get on it! I’ve only done the 1st of 15 assignments :O
Lsexton11
Full Member
How long do you think they will take? I haven't started yet.I’m taking it with Ok state…I keep pushing it off but I need to get on it! I’ve only done the 1st of 15 assignments :O
I interviewed last year and found the sdn question examples and mock interviewing to be the most helpful. It wasn’t the most relaxed interview I’ve had but it also wasn’t super intense either. They’ll likely ask about your experiences and what you know about the path/skills to become a vet.How is everyone preparing for their interview?? I'm not familiar with their interview style so I am stressy 😂
It takes a minimum of five weeks per course guidelines..it will probably take me at least 2 monthsHow long do you think they will take? I haven't started yet.
FutureERdogtor
Full Member
Are interviews in central time or eastern time
Futuredvm777
Full Member
How are you preparing for interview? Any tips from those who interviewed last cycle?
hkf98
Full Member
Are interviews in central time or eastern time
I believe EST!
I am a 4th year at Auburn and looking to sell my trailer. So if any of you get accepted and are interested in it, let me know. I obviously don't know when you all will find out this year and even if mine has already sold by then, keep this site in mind for housing in Ridgewood Village (right next to the vet school). Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Should be central time. You can check your confirmation from when you picked your interview time to be sureAre interviews in central time or eastern time
FutureERdogtor
Full Member
Should be central time. You can check your confirmation from when you picked your interview time to be sure
It says eastern (US and Canada). Maybe it depends on what committee?
Futuredvm777
Full Member
Got denied from my first school today and am losing confidence. I have my interview for auburn at the end of the week and am needing some advice
You will do great!! We all got this!Got denied from my first school today and am losing confidence. I have my interview for auburn at the end of the week and am needing some advice
FutureERdogtor
Full Member
Got denied from my first school today and am losing confidence. I have my interview for auburn at the end of the week and am needing some advice
I got rejected by 5. So don’t sweat it. Just do your best with the interviews you have and everything will work out how it should. Always have a plan B