Auburn c/o 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone received a confirmation email for the accepted students day?

Members don't see this ad.

Any accepted students looking for housing, I am selling my trailer in Ridgewood Village right around the corner from the vet school. I've loved living there and am happy to answer any questions. Just DM me.

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed over a week ago asking if I don’t get off the waitlist if they do application reviews but haven’t received a response. Is that a bad thing to ask

I emailed over a week ago asking if I don’t get off the waitlist if they do application reviews but haven’t received a response. Is that a bad thing to ask
They definitely do, they’ll probably do them after the app cycle is over so maybe try reaching out closer to march or April? I had to call the vet school last year to set up an appointment for mine.

Reactions: 1 user
I created a Facebook group: Auburn CVM Class of 2027.

Let me know if there is one already created. I couldn't find one, but can definitely delete mine if there already is one!

I created a Facebook group: Auburn CVM Class of 2027.

Let me know if there is one already created. I couldn't find one, but can definitely delete mine if there already is one!
Also wanted to add: Feel free to join even if you haven't committed to Auburn. You can always leave the group if you end up going to a different college!

Hi! I’m looking to apply to auburn next cycle as a 2nd time applicant. Were you informed this year about how many applicants there were and the class size they are accepting?

Hi! I’m looking to apply to auburn next cycle as a 2nd time applicant. Were you informed this year about how many applicants there were and the class size they are accepting?
Their class size at least based on their website is 130. They do not tell you how many applicants there were though, at least not while you're in the cycle. Data from previous years is also available on their website and through the AVMA website

Their class size at least based on their website is 130. They do not tell you how many applicants there were though, at least not while you're in the cycle. Data from previous years is also available on their website and through the AVMA website
Thank you. I know some schools I applied to this cycle gave stats in the emails.

Thank you. I know some schools I applied to this cycle gave stats in the emails.
I believe they told us in our interviews it was about 1400 but don’t quote me..

Members don't see this ad :)
This is kinda late cause I just joined SDN lol but OOS acceptance!! Got the email on Feb 3rd :)

Did anyone get a link for the virtual admitted students day yet?

Are people currently being taken off the waitlist ? Got denied from every other school and this is my last hope

Are people currently being taken off the waitlist ? Got denied from every other school and this is my last hope
In the same boat and I haven't heard anything yet, according to past years it looks like they won't let people know until around the decision date:(

They said they won't start calling people off the waitlist until the beginning of March at the earliest. I also feel like we are most likely to hear in the middle of April since that is when everyone else has to make their decision whether or not to accept their seat

I will be turning down my out of state seat for my in-state school. Good luck y’all!

Reactions: 8 users
Anyone heard anything about anyone coming off the waitlist?

I gave up my seat

Has anyone on here been pulled off the OOS alternative list?

Just turned down my OOS seat

Reactions: 1 users
OOS Acceptance!! Omg I am shaking!!

Reactions: 3 users
Not sure if anyone is still on this thread but I'm a first time applicant for the class of 2028. For those of you who were accepted do you mind telling me what your overall science GPA and cumulative GPA was?

Not sure if anyone is still on this thread but I'm a first time applicant for the class of 2028. For those of you who were accepted do you mind telling me what your overall science GPA and cumulative GPA was?
3.6ishhh overall and 3.4ishhhh science