-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn c/o 2027 Hopefuls
Started by flotus
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Horsedogcowvet
Full Member
Has anyone received a confirmation email for the accepted students day?
No not yet
Any accepted students looking for housing, I am selling my trailer in Ridgewood Village right around the corner from the vet school. I've loved living there and am happy to answer any questions. Just DM me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Futuredvm777
Full Member
I emailed over a week ago asking if I don’t get off the waitlist if they do application reviews but haven’t received a response. Is that a bad thing to ask [emoji51]
They definitely do, they’ll probably do them after the app cycle is over so maybe try reaching out closer to march or April? I had to call the vet school last year to set up an appointment for mine.I emailed over a week ago asking if I don’t get off the waitlist if they do application reviews but haven’t received a response. Is that a bad thing to ask [emoji51]
Horsedogcowvet
Full Member
Has anyone heard any tour information?
Shades25
New Member
Also wanted to add: Feel free to join even if you haven't committed to Auburn. You can always leave the group if you end up going to a different college!I created a Facebook group: Auburn CVM Class of 2027.
Let me know if there is one already created. I couldn't find one, but can definitely delete mine if there already is one!
eleanor713
Full Member
Hi! I’m looking to apply to auburn next cycle as a 2nd time applicant. Were you informed this year about how many applicants there were and the class size they are accepting?
Their class size at least based on their website is 130. They do not tell you how many applicants there were though, at least not while you're in the cycle. Data from previous years is also available on their website and through the AVMA websiteHi! I’m looking to apply to auburn next cycle as a 2nd time applicant. Were you informed this year about how many applicants there were and the class size they are accepting?
eleanor713
Full Member
Thank you. I know some schools I applied to this cycle gave stats in the emails.Their class size at least based on their website is 130. They do not tell you how many applicants there were though, at least not while you're in the cycle. Data from previous years is also available on their website and through the AVMA website
I believe they told us in our interviews it was about 1400 but don’t quote me..Thank you. I know some schools I applied to this cycle gave stats in the emails.
Shades25
New Member
I remember about that number as well. Like 1300-1400.I believe they told us in our interviews it was about 1400 but don’t quote me..
How many did they choose to interview tho?I remember about that number as well. Like 1300-1400.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year it was 480 but I haven't seen data for this year yetHow many did they choose to interview tho?
Futuredvm777
Full Member
Are people currently being taken off the waitlist ? Got denied from every other school and this is my last hope
hopefuldoggydoctor
New Member
In the same boat and I haven't heard anything yet, according to past years it looks like they won't let people know until around the decision date🙁Are people currently being taken off the waitlist ? Got denied from every other school and this is my last hope
They said they won't start calling people off the waitlist until the beginning of March at the earliest. I also feel like we are most likely to hear in the middle of April since that is when everyone else has to make their decision whether or not to accept their seatAre people currently being taken off the waitlist ? Got denied from every other school and this is my last hope
WannabeCowDoc33
Full Member
I will be turning down my out of state seat for my in-state school. Good luck y’all!
Anyone heard anything about anyone coming off the waitlist?
Futuredvm777
Full Member
I gave up my seat
OOS?
No. KY contractOOS?
Has anyone on here been pulled off the OOS alternative list?
Not yet
Horsedogcowvet
Full Member
I turned down my OOS seat! Good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Futuredvm777
Full Member
When are decisions due by
Today by 5 pm central I believe. That’s what Dr. Sellars mentioned when I visited during Spring Break.When are decisions due by
Futuredvm777
Full Member
OOS ACCEPTANCE OFF WAITLIST
cmwakefield20
Full Member
Not sure if anyone is still on this thread but I'm a first time applicant for the class of 2028. For those of you who were accepted do you mind telling me what your overall science GPA and cumulative GPA was?
3.6ishhh overall and 3.4ishhhh scienceNot sure if anyone is still on this thread but I'm a first time applicant for the class of 2028. For those of you who were accepted do you mind telling me what your overall science GPA and cumulative GPA was?