Auburn supplemental

Started by calbear13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

calbear13

UC Davis c/o 2019
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure if I'm just not seeing it, but does anyone know if there is a character limit/suggestion on the Auburn supplemental question? Not sure how in depth to make my response...
 
I think mine was like 1,000 ish words. I just wrote what I felt was an in depth response in word and then copied and pasted it. I didn't even check the character count before I pasted. I figured if it was over they would ding it back and they didn't so I don't think there's a limit.