-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn University/ HSOP
Started by iisolja
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What requirement if you don't mind me asking!?
GPA = 3.3
Will have bachelors degree at the end of this fall in Public Health, and minor in Biology.
Taking PCAT in September.
I actually went and visited the campus and had a mock interview Wednesday.
I was quite impressed.
GPA = 3.3
Will have bachelors degree at the end of this fall in Public Health, and minor in Biology.
Taking PCAT in September.
I actually went and visited the campus and had a mock interview Wednesday.
I was quite impressed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying! Still need to submit supplemental. My stats are 3.3 GPA, 92% composite on PCAT
Nice, good luck! I actually have interview next month, pretty excited.
Congratulations!! Best of luck


I got an interview also!
Hello! Can anyone, perhaps Jenna, comment whether it is possible to change an interview date at Auburn? Mine is Nov. 12th and it is the day when I have 2 of my classes.
Congrats,! Question though. A pharmacy school interview is quite important, I'm sure you would be fine if you emailed or talked to your instructor about the situation. I don't see why it would be a problem?
I am with you there, but the problem is that I have another interview on the 15th and in my master's program it is a pretty big deal to be missing classes. I will have to figure it out, but right now I just need to know if it is possible to change the date. I will probably call the admissions to find out.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone who has been accepted: Join the FB Group!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/204897386311948/
http://www.facebook.com/groups/204897386311948/
Anyone going to the Mobile campus next year?
Last edited:
@Bows. Hey. About the interview process at Auburn HSOP. (Harrison School of Pharmacy).
They will email you asking to come and visit the campus for a tour and interview if they deem your application to be competitive. If you receive this email, you must accept/deny the invitation to an interview. On the interview day you must be there at 08:30 and the process ends at 15:30 in the afternoon.
This time consists of a small group "ethics evaluation" where you and 3 or 4 other students are in a group and you guys must discuss solutions to some serious decision-making scenarios. Lunch is then given. Then you will meet the dean and associate dean. Then a tour of the campus will be given and the interviews will take place. The interviewers consists of a faculty member and a current pharmacy student from HSOP. Next you can ask current students about the school, housing, or other aspects of HSOP. That is the interview day.
I can not and will not go into details about the interview itself. Just be yourself.
They will email you asking to come and visit the campus for a tour and interview if they deem your application to be competitive. If you receive this email, you must accept/deny the invitation to an interview. On the interview day you must be there at 08:30 and the process ends at 15:30 in the afternoon.
This time consists of a small group "ethics evaluation" where you and 3 or 4 other students are in a group and you guys must discuss solutions to some serious decision-making scenarios. Lunch is then given. Then you will meet the dean and associate dean. Then a tour of the campus will be given and the interviews will take place. The interviewers consists of a faculty member and a current pharmacy student from HSOP. Next you can ask current students about the school, housing, or other aspects of HSOP. That is the interview day.
I can not and will not go into details about the interview itself. Just be yourself.
Lol yes they are! I think thats a good thing though in my opinion. Did you accept? Or do you have other schools that you are considering?
I just declined. I have received 2 other offers from schools that are in-state for me. I really like Auburn but it is too far from my state. I hope to make someone's day with a seat being open by me! 🙂
I just had my interview a few weeks ago and was deferred. I emailed them and they said my interview went very well but that they were worried about my last few semesters. i told them i was taking a few 300/400 level science classes this semester that i would get As in. what do you think my realistic chances are?
I just had my interview a few weeks ago and was deferred. I emailed them and they said my interview went very well but that they were worried about my last few semesters. i told them i was taking a few 300/400 level science classes this semester that i would get As in. what do you think my realistic chances are?
I'm deferred too. Who did you emailed? I want to find out the reason for my deferral too.
Similar threads
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K