Auburn University

Started by luplodw
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got a call from kaye while i was at work today... almost had a heart attack!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL!!


congrats congrats congrats!!! welcome to our class! join the facebook group! 🙂
 
thank you!! she called me around 330pm (I'm from VA) - while I was at work! I was on the phone with a client and literally hung up on them to take the call on my cell phone :laugh: I totally didn't expect to hear anything until Friday at the earliest!! Keep your phone close, I hope you get a call Luplodw!! :xf:
 
thanks! Me tooooo...the more people I hear that have accepted OOS the less hopeful I become.