AuD. Pay Scale (Many difference, different years?)

Started by snyder272
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snyder272

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am just wondering the TRUE facts (up to date if possible) as to what Audiologists with an AuD. REALLY earn? I have seen such a huge difference around the internet it is unreal. I've seen the AVERAGE is $300,000, and I've seen the average is $60,000.

Does anyone know the real figures?

Thank you
 
Hey Snyder, welcome to the forums. I'm not sure where you found an average salary listing of 300k but that is nowhere near accurate for this profession. Please don't take this to mean it can't ever happen though; if you own numerous private practices your salary might hit somewhere around the 300k mark I'd imagine. There are many, many threads on this topic with lots of info related to audiologist salaries. Here's one for example: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=723483