audio osmosis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hershi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know someone selling audio osmosis for really cheap I was wondering if it would it be okay If I buy audio osmosis in preparation for the new mcat? Although I wont be taking it till 2009. I mean the material wont change correct? I was just wondering if it would be outdated

Members don't see this ad.

Examkrackers have been wanting to make a new one, but still havent yet. The old one is still good. Check online on ebay for used copies.

If the person is also selling their exam kracker books, I would get them. The cds follow the books format. I was able to study the books, then use the audio osmosis (which you can transfer to your ipod) and just reference the books for pictures and clarifications. I think the Exam Kracker materials are the best!

Members don't see this ad :)
If the person is also selling their exam kracker books, I would get them. The cds follow the books format. I was able to study the books, then use the audio osmosis (which you can transfer to your ipod) and just reference the books for pictures and clarifications. I think the Exam Kracker materials are the best!

You can transfer the CD's to your ipod? That's great. I hate carrying my discman, which skips terribly. Putting the material on my nano would be a huge improvement. How can this be done?

You can transfer the material from the cds into your itunes and then put it on your ipod. I was working in a lab this summer and I would listen to them when I worked. Its awesome. But the CDs do work best if you have already reviewed the material in the books so you can see the material in your head while you hear it.

I know someone selling audio osmosis for really cheap I was wondering if it would it be okay If I buy audio osmosis in preparation for the new mcat? Although I wont be taking it till 2009. I mean the material wont change correct? I was just wondering if it would be outdated

Yes, you should get it now...AO would also help you understand your pre req courses better.:thumbup:

You can transfer the material from the cds into your itunes and then put it on your ipod. I was working in a lab this summer and I would listen to them when I worked. Its awesome. But the CDs do work best if you have already reviewed the material in the books so you can see the material in your head while you hear it.

Can someone help me go through the steps on how to put the Cds on my ipod? I really suck with computers! Thanks guys!

OP: I would definitely recommend Audio Osmosis & don't worry about it being outdated- the material is still relevant.

1) put the CD into your computer.
2) you should get a screen letting you choose how you open the music cd, choose itunes (if not, open my computer and try to open the cd into itunes)
3) Upload the CD's into your itunes (its best to make a special folder for the audio osmosis cds)
4) put them on your ipod like you normally do

let me know if you have any specific questions.

Ok, so it doesn't really rock and it gets a little boring after a while. But there is no better way to study while you are driving, do dishes, walking to class, working out etc. Just put them on your ipod and go. They really serve best as a refresher to the principles you study in the EK books.