Audiologist Employability?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AudioMusic

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there,

I am currently finishing up my junior year in undergrad. My degree is in Communication Sciences and Disorders and I am going to apply for an Au.D. My question is for people who are currently looking for jobs in Audiology and/or professionals who are already employed. What are some skills that would be beneficial to my employment that I can get during my school years? Internships are hard to find and I am currently trying to find Audiologists to shadow. Is there anything that employers like to look for in recent grads? Thanks!