Audition Rotation Tuition Fees? How expensive can they get?

Started by arsolo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

arsolo

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am starting to look at away/audition rotations and I know that some have just application fees and then others have tuition or program fees if it's not an affiliate to my school. Any experience with programs charging a tuition or fee above just the application fee? Which programs/how expensive?
 
I am starting to look at away/audition rotations and I know that some have just application fees and then others have tuition or program fees if it's not an affiliate to my school. Any experience with programs charging a tuition or fee above just the application fee? Which programs/how expensive?
If you are a DO it can get expensive. I know Colorado charges like $4k for DO’s and UF charges $900 per week if you are from an out of state DO school.