AuDs in the UK?

Started by outlAuD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

outlAuD

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently a 2nd year AuD student here in the States and for years have had the desire to work overseas. I figured I'd start asking around sooner than later! I've done my research in regards to visas and know that in order to work in the UK, you have to be sponsored and the position has to be advertised for a certain amount of time and unfulfilled by an EU worker before you can even be a candidate. However, I don't know exactly how that works or where to even begin with that. Does anyone know of any opportunities in the UK for American audiologists?