Aug MCAT scores rec'd by AMCAS will be transmitted to schools the week of

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
According to Nancy Tillinghas (who I believe is Asst. Director of AMCAS) and who called my lawyer this morning, the Aug. MCAT scores have just been received there. They are matching them with social security numbers on apps now. They will be "available" the week of 10/22 (don't know if that means mailed out or what). They will be transmitted to medical schools the week of 10/29.

Members don't see this ad.

Awesome post! Now that's what I call some hard core recon. Seems like we'll get our scores after Halloween :( ... Oh well, another 2 weeks of waiting. Thanks again.

Here's an alternative scenario, posted in response to attacks on me when I posted my info on the "other" forum. Why I bother going to TPR at all is another question. :rolleyes: But finally, after several negative responses, someone there had something sensible to say!

OK, here's what's going to happen (looking into my crystal ball - it never lies):
MCAT scores have been sent to and received by AMCAS.
MCAT scores will be sent to us on Friday. We will receive these scores next week.
AMCAS, in keeping with their past, will take a bit longer. They will post the scores on the app on the week of the 22nd. Schools may or may not get the scores before us. These scores will be reported at the same time ours
are mailed. Whether the school gets it first depends on travel time. WOW, it makes sense!!!

SMW:
I think that person on the PR board was right. Someone on here also said that they called the AAMC and they said the scores would be mailed on Friday or by the middle of next week. I just don't think it would make sense that AMCAS would have anything to do with us getting our score reports (considering that as a Canadian, I have nothing to do with AMCAS). It was funny how everyone on the PR was saying you were just trying to scare them :eek: As if you don't have anything better to do than think up ways to freak people out. :)