August CPJE 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

student089

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken their cpje in August yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The predate for your batch was 9/25. The results should be mailed out 2 weeks from that date, 10/9. Then it'll take several days for the postal service to mail it to you depending on how far away you live from Sacramento.

Took the test on 9/7/2017 got results 10/6/2017! Passed with a green letter! Been practicing Pharmacy for 2 years. Exam was very difficult. Counted nearly 25 or so questions that I was confident that I answered incorrectly. Keep your heads up! And good luck!

Took exam on 8/29, like iltj20 said, exam was extremely hard. My heart sunk to the ground after the test. I looked up the answers to the ones I wasn’t sure and of course got them all wrong, which is like 15+++. I thought to myself FOR SURE FOR SURE I have failed, but got my green letter the 10/5. Keep your hopes up high guys!!!

Is anyone else from Orange County not getting theirs? :( I hate that I now have to wait until Monday when all my friends who took their exams after me already got their results this week

Is anyone else from Orange County not getting theirs? :( I hate that I now have to wait until Monday when all my friends who took their exams after me already got their results this week

I am also waiting for my results...I took it on 9/5. Looks like all my friends got their results yesterday 10/6

Took the test on 9/7/2017 got results 10/6/2017! Passed with a green letter! Been practicing Pharmacy for 2 years. Exam was very difficult. Counted nearly 25 or so questions that I was confident that I answered incorrectly. Keep your heads up! And good luck!
Hey I counted about 17 questions that are incorrect although I didn’t think my exam was that hard,May i ask what’s ur score