August MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4 Ever

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Considering that there hasn't been much talk of the August MCAT for this year as of late... especially with one week left, I thought I would start up a string on it.

Just a few days left and then I can just forget about the MCATs ... well unless I do bad in which case I might end up posting about the April MCAT early next year.

As an update from me, as saturday approaches I'm trying to keep my cool so I thought I would do my panicking this weekend and then calm myself near thursday and friday. Even though I'm not reaching my goal of 45's on practice MCATs, I hope I do well.

Good Luck to everyone taking the exam. Don't hurt my curve too much =)

And congratulations to all those getting their last minute acceptances from the waitlist. Keep us posted on how medical school is.

Members don't see this ad.

Let me extend my GOOD LUCK!!!

Hopefully, this time next year you'll all be accepted :D

Members don't see this ad :)
i can't believe it's coming this saturday. my practice test scores fluctuate it's ridiculous. i just had a 7 on verbal yesterday and an 11 today.... so, you can see why i'm wary! :( good luck all!

hey everyoen...can we all be easy on each other and just fill in C's all the way down. this way we'll all do good =)

i like the idea of filling in C's and going easy on the curve...i'm ready to get it over with...i feel like it should have been this saturday so i could be relaxing now instead of flipping out...
But, GOOD LUCK everyone!!

Hey everyone, just taking a break from studying. A part of me wants it all to end right now, but then again theres another part that really wants to have more time to study. :( Oh well, guess i cant do anything about it. How are you other august mcaters holding up? Im starting to get a little bit nervous, especially when I stop and think about the test being less than a week away. Everytime I think about breaking that first seal on the verbal section, my stomach does a little flip. I hope I can keep my nerves under control during the actual test. I think thats a big part of doing well, is keeping your composure, and not freaking out. :)