August MCATers, invites to UF or Miami?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Negrito6

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering has anyone heard from UF or Miami? Getting scrud!

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard from neither. My application has been complete for about two and a half weeks. USF just invited me for an interview in Jan but I sont really want to go there

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks premed geek... that is a great link I just checked it and it appears Im on the stupid ranked list too

thanks for the link...i'm on the list too...still have yet to hear from UF or USF which sucks

my UM status page says that im "undergoing file evaluation." is it better to be on the rank list or be "undergoing file evaluation." i really don't expect an interview from UM cause I am out of state student, but its definitely one of my top choices. does UM notify you by email/mail of an interview invite?

thanks and good luck everyone, and have a happy holiday. :)

For some reason I am not on that tracking list for Miami. I had my file complete Dec. 3rd. Does anybody know why??

Negrito6 said:
For some reason I am not on that tracking list for Miami. I had my file complete Dec. 3rd. Does anybody know why??

It took a while before they updated the page. At least 2 weeks after I was complete.

is there a way to view your ranking on the list?

PM1981 said:
is there a way to view your ranking on the list?

No, they won't tell you because they don't want to give you false hope in case movement is slower than usual or something. There's still a lot of time left in the season though so hopefully they'll get to you. Good luck!

wohoo! I finally got an interview to UF! I'm very excited because it is my second interview invite, but my first invite was to USF (don't really want to go there). The interview is on Jan. 28th. How long after the interview do they respond?