This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moonshadow

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got accepted into Augusta's MOT school in Georgia and wanted to hear from current or past students the pros and cons of the program? I'd really appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got accepted into Augusta's MOT school in Georgia and wanted to hear from current or past students the pros and cons of the program? I'd really appreciate it!
congrats on the acceptance. Can you post your stats and what the interview was like?

I’m a GA resident, i just didnt apply because i didnt take Physics. Alot of my fellow undergrads have gotten accepted to AU and they love it!! It’s one of the best programs in GA, and one of the oldest ones in the southeast. They have a great reputation here in GA and have lots of connections for fieldwork. Great program!!