General Admissions & OTCAS Average GPA For Non-OTCAS Schools (Texas Schools Mostly)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

failureisnotfatal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I have been looking at accredited OT programs and the OTCAS ones have an average gpa listed, which is very helpful to see so that I can compare it to my own. Some of the schools that I want to apply to are non-otcas and I can't find an average gpa for them on their website either, which makes it very difficult for me to tell if my application will be the least bit competitive. So I'm hoping that maybe some of you guys might know the average gpa for some of these schools that I am considering. Any insight would be appreciated. (Note: Please don't say, just call the school. I am planning on doing that eventually anyway if I can't find the information here or online somewhere)

Schools:

University of Texas medical branch
Tufts University
Texas Woman's University
Texas Tech University
University Of Texas, El Paso
Bay Path College

Members don't see this ad.

I was told that the average GPA (calculated from last 60 undergrad or last 12 graduate credit hours) at TWU Dallas for accepted applicants from the last cycle was a 3.7-3.8.

Reactions: 1 user
I was told that the average GPA (calculated from last 60 undergrad or last 12 graduate credit hours) at TWU Dallas for accepted applicants from the last cycle was a 3.7-3.8.

Wow, that's pretty high.