Average graduate wage in Vancouver

Started by nicious
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nicious

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I am having a very hard time trying to find out what would be the average wage (or at least min wage) a graduate vet should expect when I start work in Vancouver?

Thanks.

Nic
 
Hi all, I am having a very hard time trying to find out what would be the average wage (or at least min wage) a graduate vet should expect when I start work in Vancouver?

Thanks.

Nic

I would try contacting a few vets in Vancouver (if you want, PM me and I can point you to some good places to ask).
 
The average for Nova Scotia is ~$33/hour according to the career book my brother was given. That's all I know 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad