Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello folks,
I'm wondering what average you need to be accepted or even considered at u of t pharmacy. I'm a first year bio student and first semester i had a 3.7 gpa but this semester it will be lower, i'm thinking 3.5. So whats the average for u of t pharmacy, i know they say that you need at least 70% avg but i know its actually much higher than that, in order to be competitive. Can anyone please let me know? And also if you have any info for university waterloo pharmacy. Cheers! 🙂
I'm wondering what average you need to be accepted or even considered at u of t pharmacy. I'm a first year bio student and first semester i had a 3.7 gpa but this semester it will be lower, i'm thinking 3.5. So whats the average for u of t pharmacy, i know they say that you need at least 70% avg but i know its actually much higher than that, in order to be competitive. Can anyone please let me know? And also if you have any info for university waterloo pharmacy. Cheers! 🙂