Avian Conference in San Antonio

Started by LittleBit
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LittleBit

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone going?
I'm working in Austin this summer and lucked out with that week off. Is anyone else going to be there?

By the way, I'm a second year at LSU SVM, since this is one of my first posts here. 😉
 
LittleBit said:
Anyone going?
I'm working in Austin this summer and lucked out with that week off. Is anyone else going to be there?

By the way, I'm a second year at LSU SVM, since this is one of my first posts here. 😉


Unfortunately, I won't be there. 🙁 My internship just has me too busy to go. I could go for Tuesday and Wednesday, but that's not the bulk of the conference and it'd cost too much. Even with a sister who lives in San Antonio who I could stay with.