AVMA Convention: San Diego

Started by dyachei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AAVP is also in San Diego this year, in August, not going to either this year though... no monies 🙁
 
I would love to go back to SD this summer, hang out with friends and visit my old stomping grounds, but alas, it's not in the cards this year. :/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was ready to go with a hotel and everything and then my brother in law who has been dating his GF for 3 months announced he was getting married that weekend. So, yeah, I'm pretty disappointed. 🙁
 
I was ready to go with a hotel and everything and then my brother in law who has been dating his GF for 3 months announced he was getting married that weekend. So, yeah, I'm pretty disappointed. 🙁

Well I mean they still have 2/3 of the total time they've been together to change their minds, hope you didn't cancel that reservation yet! :laugh:
 
I think I am going this year, if I can get the time off of work. I live in San Diego (north county area) so if you have any questions about the area just ask 🙂