SDN Pre-Vet Secret Santa 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
20211230_150619.jpg

Thank you to my secret Santa. I'm in love with the slippers!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
View attachment 347479
Thank you to my secret Santa. I'm in love with the slippers!
Your very welcome!! I realized I forgot to put who it was from 😅! I hope you enjoy the snacks! I made the popcorn from our movie style popcorn maker, hopefully it kept through the shipping!! Hope you and your pups enjoy the goodies :)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
To whoever my secret Santa is, I am out of town on break until the 13th. Probably should have used my NE address lol.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
A4E0E1A8-6521-430B-95D9-FD0DC45B3A2F.jpeg
511AB092-41E4-4984-A31B-328941E2378D.jpeg
Thanks so much for the goodies @Cyndia !! I loved everything! Nemo definitely loved beating up another Nemo! 😻

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
EA397A3B-0F7E-4079-8F8F-0CDADF77F6B8.jpeg
OH MY GOD
SAR
I find it absolutely hilarious and I love it.
The d20 is also a pretty sparkly chonker!
It’s all perfect. Thank youuuuu

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
View attachment 347743OH MY GOD
SAR
I find it absolutely hilarious and I love it.
The d20 is also a pretty sparkly chonker!
It’s all perfect. Thank youuuuu

Aaaaah I'm so glad you liked it! I was like this is either the greatest gift ever or she's gonna think I'm a psycho

Glad it was the former!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Your very welcome!! I realized I forgot to put who it was from 😅! I hope you enjoy the snacks! I made the popcorn from our movie style popcorn maker, hopefully it kept through the shipping!! Hope you and your pups enjoy the goodies :)

I introduced the girls to their new dog toys today and they whole-heartedly approve of them.

(And the popcorn held up great through shipping)

I thought it was important to get a picture of my shirt in action, so sorry for the delay in posting! :D

PXL_20220110_233236729.jpg

PXL_20220110_233231213.jpg

PXL_20220107_015842847.jpg

PXL_20220107_015546904.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

The wolf joined the council of supervisory cuddly toys in our shelving, and Tesla (in particular) has been batting the sparkly toys around for the last weeks. :)

Thanks Santa!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@Trilt already got the live reacts on Snapchat as I was opening, but for everyone else I AM NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF THIS COVETED HOODIE that I saw a picture of trout wearing on her Facebook after she bought it at a science center night lights thing and commented on it “that is an amazing jacket.” I may have SCREECHED when I opened it.

CDB242D8-2A15-4967-90A4-00D0496AA989.jpeg

I also got a fantastic Christmas opossum named Cynthia who likes strawberries and head scratches.

72F19337-A610-41EB-9DB3-AD104CBCF017.jpeg

To round out the best package, Goob got some greenies (which she has already very vocally begged for and ate one), a hot chocolate bomb 😍, Reese’s chips ahoy cookies, dog chip clips, and a doxie ice cube/candy/whatever else silicone mold!!!! Not pictured is the pile of mini Reese’s peanut butter cups and Twix 😍😍😍😍

250C012F-EE50-4D1A-9B1C-6DE5DB0BD4CE.jpeg

• Love
I know I’m a bit late to the party, but I finally had the chance to use the Starbucks card that my (still a secret) Santa gave me! And June gave my fantastic new mug her sniff of approval! Thank you so much, Secret Santa!! ❤️

3AFFAA6A-25DE-4889-82FF-65337B8B57AF.jpeg

623F189B-EC73-453A-BFF3-5C4F5E906662.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
0A6E7149-F4F1-4F03-8F80-1F56EAA53F95.jpeg

C1C4327C-0C06-4AEC-BE69-9937BDAB675A.jpeg

Thanks @vetmedhead! I tried to get good photos of them testing the hammocks out but everytime I came over to take a photo of them using it they would jump out because me = food. So it took a few days for me to get pictures of them using it.

• Love
  • Care
Reviving this thread to provide an update that finally, the secret Santa gods have delivered. No snow, sleet, nor'easter, freezing rain, 3 day power outages, the wild creatures of Canada, or postal offices only open weekdays 9-4 can stop the pre-vets secret Santa!*

So thank you very much to my Santa! I really love my Holstein print stethoscope cover which makes it look like I'm wearing a fashionable scarf at work. My daisy Holstein tea towel is hanging on my stove and everyone in my house knows that if they touch it, they will die. The candle is both adorable and smells amazing. So thank you thank you whoever you are! I'm sure it was traumatizing how long it took for the things to make it to me in the middle of rural nowheresville Canada but they were worth the wait!

*Disclaimer that 5/6 things actually happened to delay the packages. The sixth may also have happened but the postal service didn't inform me, but there was a suspiciously long time where one package was not tracked for nearly 10 days between Montreal and Halifax...

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Reviving this thread to provide an update that finally, the secret Santa gods have delivered. No snow, sleet, nor'easter, freezing rain, 3 day power outages, the wild creatures of Canada, or postal offices only open weekdays 9-4 can stop the pre-vets secret Santa!*

So thank you very much to my Santa! I really love my Holstein print stethoscope cover which makes it look like I'm wearing a fashionable scarf at work. My daisy Holstein tea towel is hanging on my stove and everyone in my house knows that if they touch it, they will die. The candle is both adorable and smells amazing. So thank you thank you whoever you are! I'm sure it was traumatizing how long it took for the things to make it to me in the middle of rural nowheresville Canada but they were worth the wait!

*Disclaimer that 5/6 things actually happened to delay the packages. The sixth may also have happened but the postal service didn't inform me, but there was a suspiciously long time where one package was not tracked for nearly 10 days between Montreal and Halifax...
Hello I demand photos

• Love
Reactions: 1 user