Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am from SC, and doing away rotation this summer. I am thinking about doing one in the west, one at a more southern state and one close here like NC, GA, or TN. However, I do want to get interviews from the North though. Should I switch one of them to Northern state. How do I explain to PDs that I want to go to their programs in the north
I am from SC, and doing away rotation this summer. I am thinking about doing one in the west, one at a more southern state and one close here like NC, GA, or TN. However, I do want to get interviews from the North though. Should I switch one of them to Northern state. How do I explain to PDs that I want to go to their programs in the north