Away Rotations not on VSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Valadi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was looking at VSAS and noticed some schools weren't on it. How do you go about hooking up an away rotation at places not on VSAS? Do they have an school-specific protocol or do some just not accept visiting students?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I was looking at VSAS and noticed some schools weren't on it. How do you go about hooking up an away rotation at places not on VSAS? Do they have an school-specific protocol or do some just not accept visiting students?

Thanks!

Fill out the app and send it in, be careful of deadlines. Many places don't use Vsas.

Hey guys,

Thanks!

Typically they will have a link on their website. Just google "xxx university visiting student clerkship" or something like that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Cool. Thanks everyone!

Keep in mind that many of the schools haven't posted their rotations yet either. Usually the students at their school get first dibs and then it opens up for everyone else.