SkiOtter c/o 2022 Verified Member 10+ Year Member Veterinarian Verified Expert Feb 10, 2021 #251 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad kaydubs said: Man, y’all so youngggg Click to expand... I know right. Those 2017 babies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad kaydubs said: Man, y’all so youngggg Click to expand... I know right. Those 2017 babies.
WildZoo Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf Administrator Volunteer Staff Lifetime Donor Verified Member 10+ Year Member Veterinarian PhD Verified Expert Gold Donor Feb 10, 2021 #252 Wow, 2017 was a good year
PippyPony not a wolf Verified Member 10+ Year Member Veterinarian Feb 10, 2021 #253 kaydubs said: Man, y’all so youngggg Click to expand... Gurl I was ancient when I got here.
PippyPony not a wolf Verified Member 10+ Year Member Veterinarian Feb 10, 2021 #254 I got carded today though lol
Melchizedek Magnificent Mocha Mel - Trilt 7+ Year Member Feb 10, 2021 #255 PippyPony said: @Melchizedek I will also cage fight you for best noob 2017. Click to expand... BRING IT
PippyPony said: @Melchizedek I will also cage fight you for best noob 2017. Click to expand... BRING IT
Karabiner13 Ohio State c/o 2018 Verified Member 7+ Year Member Veterinarian Feb 11, 2021 #256 PippyPony said: @Melchizedek I will also cage fight you for best noob 2017. Click to expand... Apparently it's my year to be a noob. My noob game is included and immunology where I subbed into being a wolf in an STL game for my first real game
PippyPony said: @Melchizedek I will also cage fight you for best noob 2017. Click to expand... Apparently it's my year to be a noob. My noob game is included and immunology where I subbed into being a wolf in an STL game for my first real game
WildZoo Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf Administrator Volunteer Staff Lifetime Donor Verified Member 10+ Year Member Veterinarian PhD Verified Expert Gold Donor Feb 11, 2021 #257 Omg how am I going to choose