You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AWWARDS 2018 (Emeritus)
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Omg wow thank guys I feel so special 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Best Quote
Runner-up is:
Winning is:
Runner-up is:
I get this strange burning sensation... like salt in an open wound. Seems like typical AM. Cryptic. - @genny
Winning is:
I'm a simple villager; strategy is for generals and governance is for nobles. I see a strange biped thing, wave my pitchfork, and give myself over the great mob. Then I get drunk and nap with my cow. It's what I do. - @VicariousAsparagus
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Whoops I'm definitely falling asleep, I should have requested earlier start time lolol
Best Role
Winning is:
Winning is:
Ability Mimic
Lol, the one time I rope a friend inBest Quote
Runner-up is:
I get this strange burning sensation... like salt in an open wound. Seems like typical AM. Cryptic. - @genny
Winning is:
I'm a simple villager; strategy is for generals and governance is for nobles. I see a strange biped thing, wave my pitchfork, and give myself over the great mob. Then I get drunk and nap with my cow. It's what I do. - @VicariousAsparagus
Funniest Mod
Runner-up is:
Winning is:
Runner-up is:
@PippyPony
Winning is:
@vetmedhead
I don't remember seeing this on the ballot at allBest Role
Winning is:
Ability Mimic
Best Game
Runner-up is:
Winning is:
Runner-up is:
Wonderful World of Meat
Winning is:
Smash Bros
@SportPonies !!!Best Game
Runner-up is:
Wonderful World of Meat
Winning is:
Smash Bros
Best Mod
Runner-up is:
Winning is:
Runner-up is:
@PippyPony
Winning is:
@kaydubs
MY HARD WORK IS RECOGNIZED! Happy to be providing the forum with quality games since at least 2018!!
Last edited:
Best Village (team)
Runner-up is:
Winning is:
Runner-up is:
Smash Bros
Winning is:
Wonderful World of Meat
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Best Village (team)
Runner-up is:
Smash Bros
Winning is:
Wonderful World of Meat
Nice, the one game i played/won with my manator and got saved by the AM rez claim
@LyraGardenia warmly approves
Lol that was the last game I've played! It was a good one to go out on.Nice, the one game i played/won with my manator and got saved by the AM rez claim
@LyraGardenia warmly approves![]()
Best Wolves (team)
Runner-up is:
Winning is:
Runner-up is:
Bake and They Will Come
Winning is:
Wild Wedding Afterparty
Best Wolves (team)
Runner-up is:
Bake and They Will Come
Winning is:
Wild Wedding Afterparty
is Afterparty the one where you, WZ and Pawsy were powerwolfing
Best Wolf
Runner-up is:
Winning is:
Runner-up is:
@Karabiner13
Winning is:
@PippyPony
@differentiating and @hallowmann warmly approve the 3P/chaos coffee? ☕☕
still gonna push for @JustPaws for best cultator
Best Overall
Runner-up is:
Winning is:
Runner-up is:
@Animal Midwife
Winning is:
@Karabiner13
Okay, phew.
Thank you for coming to the 2018 AWWARDS! If you want a gif-style award, let me know and I'll make one.
Thank you for coming to the 2018 AWWARDS! If you want a gif-style award, let me know and I'll make one.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I did fall asleep for a bit but I woke up at the end! Congrats everyone! Thanks for running this as usual AM!
Unanimous nominations skip the voting stage.I don't remember seeing this on the ballot at all
Man I def remember my meta being "the one who's always sketch on day 2"
guess it sorta paid off or something
guess it sorta paid off or somethingOkay, phew.
Thank you for coming to the 2018 AWWARDS! If you want a gif-style award, let me know and I'll make one.
Thanks for putting this together. I honestly didn't even know I was included in this so was surprised to be tagged. 🙂
I would like one!Okay, phew.
Thank you for coming to the 2018 AWWARDS! If you want a gif-style award, let me know and I'll make one.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd love one, but need to figure out how to ~properly~ display all of my many and illustrious awards for being funnyOkay, phew.
Thank you for coming to the 2018 AWWARDS! If you want a gif-style award, let me know and I'll make one.
Aww guys. ❤️
I gotta say I didn't realize I actually played any games that year, but I appreciate my general love of *not* being the bad guy is noted, haha.
Wow, guess 2018 really was my year.Best Overall
Runner-up is:
@Animal Midwife
Winning is:
@Karabiner13
Thanks for putting this together AM!
Friendliest Player
Runner-up is:
@WildZoo
Winning is:
@SARdoghandler
I'm so touched, guys
Thanks so much for this, AM!!!
Would there be interest in doing one of these for 2017?
Why notWould there be interest in doing one of these for 2017?
Does anyone actually remember 2017?
I do, but I figure I'd have the gamelist as per usual for anyone that wants time to refresh.Does anyone actually remember 2017?
I remember that I was trying to stay positive...Does anyone actually remember 2017?
I don't remember anything from the Beforetimes.Does anyone actually remember 2017?
Well, look at you!!I do, but I figure I'd have the gamelist as per usual for anyone that wants time to refresh.
2017 Best Newb - Mel
no nominations or voting necessary.
no nominations or voting necessary.
I’m skeptical lol2017 Best Newb - Mel
no nominations or voting necessary.
I have a pippy quote that says otherwise!I’m skeptical lol
It's always the over-geared tanks who decide to troll the noobs by pulling all the aggro in sight, isn't it?
Let's not lose this one so quick, guys. I also feel bad picking off LoTF on D1 because she likes the series. And I'm not going to vote for STL for reals on D1 because lol to that. But 3 way (ties) are gross.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty sure @SportPonies would like to fight you for this2017 Best Newb - Mel
no nominations or voting necessary.
@Melchizedek I will also cage fight you for best noob 2017.
Was that your year too Pippy? Wow@Melchizedek I will also cage fight you for best noob 2017.
Man, y’all so youngggg