AWWARDS 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of my favorite WW quotes in history tbh
Sometimes I think about that quote coming from an SDN administrator and that guy who posted in the StardeWW 2 game thread about the horrors of us playing a GAME on these PROFESSIONAL FORUMS
 
Funniest Mod

Runner-up is:

Winning is:
@supershorty
funniest mod.gif
 
Sometimes I think about that quote coming from an SDN administrator and that guy who posted in the StardeWW 2 game thread about the horrors of us playing a GAME on these PROFESSIONAL FORUMS
Then I think about him winning Best Quote for that and when AM sent him his winner's gif, he said he didn't say that and must have been hacked
:roflcopter:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want to put your gifs in your signatures and don't want them to be GINORMOUS, you have to downsize them and upload the downsized file. I'm looking for the instructions that suggest a website for this.

See below!
There's probably other ways but I download the gifs, use this site Resize animated GIF | GIFGIFs to resize them to 25%, upload the resized ones here, and then use that link for the signature.