AWWARDS 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well Zenge clearly states that Terminator!Sporty won, soooo....
****in rigged...

Members don't see this ad.

• Angry
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Wolf Brags of the 2020-2021 Game Cycle

genny (Pirate Basics):

Dubz (Baby Animals):
Part 1: RIP Dubz
Part 2: Wait...

cubs (Madagascar):

Bob (Madagascar):

samac (RvB):

Dubz (MHA):

Me! (HZD):

Holler if I forgot about any

Updated with Dubz's 2-parter from Baby Animals.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm need to think about LaWWpy nominations.

Dina's definitely getting a nomination for most commonly village-read
Got a couple others bouncing around in my brain

... and an oddly specific awward for Zenge for being most likely to fakeclaim to Dina in a PM or something

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Hmmm I'm behind on AWWards and now I don't remember anything that happened in Criminal Minds :thinking:
except I'm nomming AM for best wolf since she keeps winning mwahahahaha

@Melchizedek here's your mention for best reads for Shots :p Cray gets one too

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Shots may end up being the last game for this year, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Shots may end up being the last game for this year, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.
This makes me want to throw together the Spreadsheet game and run it immediately just because I'm contrary.

I really should not, I really should not...

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
That game should have wild mechanics because spreadsheets are the best, so maybe not the Spreadsheet game. But I can run a basics game if people get bored. Theme tbd. Write ups not to my usual quality.

A low expectations basics game.

• Haha
I also need to check the village:wolf:3p win ratio, especially in comparison to earlier this year, but I would be surprised if it's not wolf majority again.

• Wow
  • Sad
I also need to check the village:wolf:3p win ratio, especially in comparison to earlier this year, but I would be surprised if it's not wolf majority again.
3ps have had a pretty good year too though, there's at least 3 3p wins that I can think of (maybe 4 depending on how you count Worst Idea since didn't both Vis and Dubz meet their wincons?).

3ps have had a pretty good year too though, there's at least 3 3p wins that I can think of (maybe 4 depending on how you count Worst Idea since didn't both Vis and Dubz meet their wincons?).
Oh yeah, they always hit at least 50%. 3p are loved until given impossible wincons.

• Love
Hmmm I'm behind on AWWards and now I don't remember anything that happened in Criminal Minds :thinking:
except I'm nomming AM for best wolf since she keeps winning mwahahahaha

@Melchizedek here's your mention for best reads for Shots :p Cray gets one too
Ooooh nominate vmh for best mechanics of ominous messages and use of MO in writeup.

Which games even had 3ps this year?

Cartoons, Bioshock, Worst Idea, CYO II, HZD, LaWWpy.. I'm sure there are more that I'm not thinking of, those are just the ones I played (or wrote).

Which games even had 3ps this year?

Cartoons, Bioshock, Worst Idea, CYO II, HZD, LaWWpy.. I'm sure there are more that I'm not thinking of, those are just the ones I played (or wrote).
Goats too.

So that's a 66% win rate for 3ps this year then if those are the only games and assuming you don't count it differently if multiple independent 3ps win in the same game.

Reactions: 1 user
So that's a 66% win rate for 3ps this year then if those are the only games and assuming you don't count it differently if multiple independent 3ps win in the same game.
I think I may count each 3p separately, but that's pretty good.

Sorry if I had realized this thread already existed I would have added it then
It was this:

This thread momentum is weird tonight, right?
Meaning what?
There’s something off with either thread mass, or thread velocity, or a combination of the two.
Also if this was reddit I would give you my free reward so can someone just like remember this moment for one of the award threads and nominate this for whatever category it fits in

• Love
Ok official nom for zenge for best quote: "There’s something off with either thread mass, or thread velocity, or a combination of the two."

Am I doing this right?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
I've decided to add a best wolf brag category since we received so many this year. I will likely add this as a permanent category so as long as at least three wolf brags occur within the applicable year.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
I've decided to add a best wolf brag category since we received so many this year. I will likely add this as a permanent category so as long as at least three wolf brags occur within the applicable year.
Omg what a great idea, where did it come from

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 6 users
Omg what a great idea, where did it come from
I mean obviously she was rewatching all of them, saw my talking points one and was reminded of my genius.
Not that anyone already suggested it or anything.