AWWARDS 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I bet the drive is so strong that I couldn't even get angeries from nooblet!AM. It's programmed too deeply in her soul.
Well, to be fairrrr (I say having never watched LetterKenny in my life), angeries didn't exist in my noob days.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Doesn’t that require ranking. And that requires me remembering more than 1 thing that happened for each award
Hm. I wonder if making the responses not required would allow people to vote only one if they feel necessary.

I'm new to all of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
How is it that I've been sitting on the couch intending to re-ISO people or submit my nominations, and it's been 2 hours and I have yet to do either of those things :thinking:

• Care
Whoops, I totally missed that one in the notification avalanche.

Group are allowed for self-nominations and I'm sorry if I told people otherwise throughout the year.

I'm afraid I can only take three. It's very hard to avoid ties as is.
Can me and Mayo be one 3p entity together :heckyeah:

I'm afraid I can only take three. It's very hard to avoid ties as is.
Oh I meant like, as a team. Like "Biochock neutrals" as one of my nominations instead of the individuals :laugh:
But I understand if that's not allowed

Reactions: 1 user
Well, to be fairrrr (I say having never watched LetterKenny in my life), angeries didn't exist in my noob days.
To be faaaaaaaaaair

(I'm so happy you know the reference even though you haven't seen the show)

• Care
Hm. I wonder if making the responses not required would allow people to vote only one of they feel necessary.

I'm new to all of this.
Yes, as long as you make the rows the rankings and do not select "require a response in each row" it should work.

You will have to do some extra work on your own because google forms will summarize things, but you'll have to look over everything and work out who wins if there are ties for 1st place, like "Well this one wins because it got 7 votes for 1st and 4 votes for 2nd but option 2 got 7 votes for 1st and 3 votes for second" etc

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, as long as you make the rows the rankings and do not select "require a response in each row" it should work.

You will have to do some extra work on your own because google forms will summarize things, but you'll have to look over everything and work out who wins if there are ties for 1st place, like "Well this one wins because it got 7 votes for 1st and 4 votes for 2nd but option 2 got 7 votes for 1st and 3 votes for second" etc
My hypotheticals brain can be bad, but this should work as long as I write it out on a separate sheet of paper.

• Care

omg this is like my dream procrastination method

• Wow
This is why I kept the spreadsheet throughout the year, otherwise this would be me too.
I started a nominations spreadsheet early in the year!

It currently says:
AWWards

Oops

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
I sent mine in! Surprisingly because I never get anything in early

• Haha
I forgot how much I enjoy seeing how everyone formats their lists.

• Hmm
Here are the stats for this year.

44.44%
51.85%
37.5%

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
The stats I really need are who "randed" wolf most so I know who to vote for based on probability later

Also need best wolf, village, and overall win percentage by player

Chop chop, people who like numbers

• Haha
The stats I really need are who "randed" wolf most so I know who to vote for based on probability later

Welllll, if we’re voting most likely to be wolf based on probability, it should be the person most likely to be converted. Ahem. *pointedly does not look at Dubz*

• Wow
Welllll, if we’re voting most likely to be wolf based on probability, it should be the person most likely to be converted. Ahem. *pointedly does not look at Dubz*
It only happened twice and the second time barely counts!

• Hmm
I hope RvB gets some best game noms/votes (I can do neither since it counts as self-nom and apparently autocannibalism is bad?). This is not for self congratulatory reasons but because it was one of the most entertaining games I was a part of this year with excellent performances by the players on all sides.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

• Hmm
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users

With my whole 2 wolf outings I’m at 100% :cool:

• Sad