AWWARDS 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s too bad this wasn’t in a game thread, based on the degree of hysterics I’ve received in response
I had this thought the other night, I wanted to nominate it.

But thank you for setting off my giggles AGAIN.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are the categories?
Categories
Friendliest player
Funniest player
Most improved
Best noob
Best quote
Best game
Best village (team)
Best wolves (team)
Best villager
Best wolf
Best overall
Best mod
Funniest mod
Most likely to die D1
Most likely to die N1
Easiest push
Hardest push
Best role
Most likely to choke
Best fakeclaim
Best wolf brag
Best reads
Best 3p
Best team player
Wackiest tinfoil
Most commonly village read
Most commonly wolf read
Most creative game design
Best use of role
Best flavor writer
Oddly specific award(s) for rare events
:eggface:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like that you gave me this sass instead of answering my legitimate nomination question
Her Vulpix hackles went up at mention of contacting the authorities and she saw red.

Vulpix | Wiki | Pokémon Amino
 
I like that you gave me this sass instead of answering my legitimate nomination question
Whoops, I totally missed that one in the notification avalanche.
@Animal Midwife remind me if we're allowed to nominate/vote for group awards we're technically a part of? Like best village team?
Group are allowed for self-nominations and I'm sorry if I told people otherwise throughout the year.
Um can I nominate 4 people for best 3p as a group? For the Bioshock neutrals? :laugh:
I'm afraid I can only take three. It's very hard to avoid ties as is.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad