AWWARDS 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
PSV'S QUOTE FOR BEST QUOTE IS AS FOLLOWS
"In a foreign land, we know not where
The sharp-toothed mammals convened in their lair.
With chuckles aplenty and mischievous paws,
They pounced on the one that challenged their laws.
Their furry whispers spread like the night
All while their victim was tucked out of sight.
Paranoia set in, strong as the sea,
But some still resisted, could it be she?
Rumbles of dissent spread through the village,
But much like a town, the wolves the blocc did pillage.
Try as they might, even those who'd refrained,
Ultimately her name they did proclaim.
Though she fought tooth and nail trying to stop them,
Her cries they heard not: her pain soon blossomed.
Her name had received the majority.
Her doom was pronounced:
Yeet PSV." -potentialsheltervet

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Is there a way to add a clarification that the Cult Leader Bloodluster Tinkerer is referring to the Skeleton King? Because I don't know if most people will know that's what that is :laugh:

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a way to add a clarification that the Cult Leader Bloodluster Tinkerer is referring to the Skeleton King? Because I don't know if most people will know that's what that is :laugh:
He was tinkerer?

oh no I just sent Lumi AM's whole "I am Zenge142" post and now I'm laughing so hard rereading it that I forgot what I was actually going to do before I got distracted talking about that

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also I'm just going to gently remind those who haven't voted yet to please refrain from voting for yourself for any of the individual awward categories. The only categories where you may self-vote are team awards (best village team, best wolf team, etc.).

Self-voting doesn't get your ballot tossed or anything, but it does make extra work for me when I have to manually readjust them, and I'd prefer to minimize doing that since the math takes me long enough as it is.

Thanks!

• Care
Yeet closed; results pending!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
We have finished tabulating results and making winners' gee-eye-effs in record time this year.

Please comment with when a live reveal (with concurrent voice chat narration by the lovely @Animal Midwife) works best for your schedules.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Last year took a few hours, I think? I can look at time stamps when I get up.
I checked since my computer was nearby, looks like it was just under 3 hours (9:17-11:55pm EST), which would be decent timing for me on any non-yeet close night hmmyes

I usually have exams on Thursdays so no Wednesday nights for me either. Would probably prefer later on a Thursday night or fri/sat. Any day with advanced notice I can make work though.

Reactions: 1 user
What if we just do the same timing as last year and do Friday starting at 9pm EST?

It's not a yeet close night in PaWWsta, so if people don't have IRL conflicts (who has time for a real life when you play WW, anyway?), theoretically should work.

Reactions: 4 users
What if we just do the same timing as last year and do Friday starting at 9pm EST?

It's not a yeet close night in PaWWsta, so if people don't have IRL conflicts (who has time for a real life when you play WW, anyway?), theoretically should work.
That time on friday unfortunately does not work for me, but other nights this weekend should. Imagine having irl conflicts :sorry:

If someone else can only make Friday, I am fine missing since I didn't play last year and won't entirely know what is going on.

AWWARDS 2022
brought to you by AM and shorty

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Most Likely to Die D1

Runner-up is:

Winning is:
@genny
Most Likely to Die D1.gif

• Love
  • Care
  • Wow