AZ Pharmacist Licensing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daniellerph2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if ANYONE who applied for an AZ RPh license and has passed both of their exams has gotten the invoice in the mail?

I took both of my exams in the middle of June and found out I passed them both very quickly. I have not, however, received my license voucher yet. It has been over a month now. I did find out that the one individual in the entire office that is responsible for licensing decided to take a two week vacation during the most important time of the year for the Board and has just returned.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just wondering if ANYONE who applied for an AZ RPh license and has passed both of their exams has gotten the invoice in the mail?

I took both of my exams in the middle of June and found out I passed them both very quickly. I have not, however, received my license voucher yet. It has been over a month now. I did find out that the one individual in the entire office that is responsible for licensing decided to take a two week vacation during the most important time of the year for the Board and has just returned.

I'm completely disenchanted with the Arizona Board of Pharmacy and this process. In Ohio, my classmates who graduated alongside me and passed their exams receive their license the very next day.

At this point, it's really less about the pay raise and more about getting the clearance to do what I've been training to do for several years and am qualified for albeit a piece of paper from a bureaucratic agency that clearly has no sense of urgency or respect.

I remembered she (Valerie) did mentioned that your fingerprints have to be cleared before they can issue out your pharmacist license.

On another notes, could you please share what materials you used to prepare for AZ MPJE. Thanks so much!

I remembered she (Valerie) did mentioned that your fingerprints have to be cleared before they can issue out your pharmacist license.

On another notes, could you please share what materials you used to prepare for AZ MPJE. Thanks so much!

You're absolutely right. I just figured mine would be cleared since I submitted them May 7th :/

I used RxPrep and Dr. Gurney's (Midwestern) law materials!

You're absolutely right. I just figured mine would be cleared since I submitted them May 7th :/

I used RxPrep and Dr. Gurney's (Midwestern) law materials!

They need about 8 weeks to clear that, so I'm sure you'll get it soon since she just got back from vacation. GL!

How/Where can I get a hold of Dr. Gurney's law materials? I downloaded the online law book from AZ Pharmacy board Website, but not sure if that'd be adequate.

Members don't see this ad :)
They need about 8 weeks to clear that, so I'm sure you'll get it soon since she just got back from vacation. GL!

How/Where can I get a hold of Dr. Gurney's law materials? I downloaded the online law book from AZ Pharmacy board Website, but not sure if that'd be adequate.

If you inbox me your email, I will send them to you