AZCOM Car Insurance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theags

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the best company to get car insurance from there in Glendale while attending AZCOM?

Members don't see this ad.

Well, the Phoenix metro are is one of the WORST areas in the country for car insurance. I have a friend back in LV who works for Allstate and he said that "if you have a decent car...they just assume it is going to get stolen, broken into, or you WILL be hit by someone without insurance." My rates went up a lot from opposed to NV. However, give Progresive a call. They gave a pretty good deal to my fiancee when we bought a new car this winter.

I just kept my insurance from back home in the Chicago suburbs, stating my permanent address is my parent?s house. It has worked so far? :)

Members don't see this ad :)
That is because where he came from they will insure a horse and buggy. I wouldn't really call it the chicago suburbs, more like the back 40 outside of chicago...way outside

So true...perhaps a "pseudo suburb." Although, in college there was this class called, "the Chicago suburbs" and they did indeed talk about my hometown.

Nonetheless, I don't get the big hype about those "movin' machines" anyway. I am sure it?s just a fad, they will never last, the horse is so much more reliable.