AZCOM vs. CCOM vs. TouroCA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coltsorbroncos

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm inclined to go to the school with the best board prep and records to back it up. I know Touro doesn't focus much on board prep but I can't find pass rates and match lists for the CA campus on-line (and I really liked the school when I interviewed)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm inclined to go to the school with the best board prep and records to back it up. I know Touro doesn't focus much on board prep but I can't find pass rates and match lists for the CA campus on-line (and I really liked the school when I interviewed)

I found the match list for TUCOM online.

What do you mean "doesn't focus much" on board prep?

I found the match list for TUCOM online.

What do you mean "doesn't focus much" on board prep?
The TUCOM match list is aggregate though, it doesn't tell you which campus students attended.

Touro prides themselves on producing good doctors, not good test takers. They were pretty clear in my interview that students become well-prepared for boards through normal class work, but they seem to have limited board-specific prep. I can't find their COMLEX data published anywhere which is a bit of a red flag for me