AZPOD/General Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vigs1234

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone new to this forum. Thinking about Podiatry as a profession and I have a couple questions.

1. Why Podiatry...what is the enjoyable part of it? What excites me about it is that one can use all aspects of medicine meaning derm/seurg/orth/etc.

2. Do you feel there will be a future for Pods and will they become respected in the health community (I know they a have come a long way..but what is the future)

3. Is AZPOD a good school? I live in MN and I know DMU and Scholl are good schools but I cant stand this f***in cold anymore.

Feel free to add anything that might help

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

There has been some good discussions on this. Try searching on SDN.

Members don't see this ad :)
bump bump...cmon express yourself you know you want to

Settle, Sorry if I offended you but I am joking, I just would like some informative responses but I guess I asked the wrong questions. Or maybe no one is responding because they don't like podiatry. I don't know but would like to know. Like I said I am here just to get information.

Good Luck to All

someone already did respond.. it's been discussed a lot here and all you have to do is an sdn search :oops:)

All of your questions have been answered before on these forums, just do a search on SDN and/or go through the old posts. Just curious, are you definitely set on podiatry? When are you planning on applying? (this cycle or next years). AZPOD, DMU, and Scholl are my top choices though...I'm applying in the fall.