AZPOD interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

muleque

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many people have interviews scheduled with AZPOD? I've heard back from every school but them, and I'd much rather tell myself that they're just slow in responding. I understand they have a relatively small number of seats and I might have just got denied, but I don't want to think that quite yet. Anybody else waiting to hear from them?

Members don't see this ad.

How many people have interviews scheduled with AZPOD? I've heard back from every school but them, and I'd much rather tell myself that they're just slow in responding. I understand they have a relatively small number of seats and I might have just got denied, but I don't want to think that quite yet. Anybody else waiting to hear from them?

I interviewed at AZPOD on Oct. 8 and I know that I was the first group to go through, they contacted me by e-mail to set up my interview so I would just keep checking your email.

Members don't see this ad :)
What were your impressions of the school? Have you visited any other schools?

What were your impressions of the school? Have you visited any other schools?
I thought the school was great, the campus was beautiful and the facilities were top notch, not to mention sunshine everyday of the year. I just got my acceptance from DMU this morning so i'm still waiting to hear from AZPOD.

Congrats! DMU and AZPOD are my top two choices. I'm interviewing at DMU on Nov. 30.

I'm a bit irritated with AZPod right now. They sent me a secondary application through email last Friday saying that before my scheduled interview I had to complete the secondary and mail it in. That was great... except I didn't have a scheduled interview. I got a voice mail today saying that I was selected to interview NEXT week on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. I was excited about the interview offer, however, a 3 day notice??? This doesn't even give me time to mail in my secondary or prepare accordingly for the classes I'll have to miss if I choose to go. Grrr. Have your luggage ready in case they decide to interview you.
I'm also interviewing at DMU on November 30th! :)

Yea I got the same thing from AZPOD! It is pretty ridiculous to do something like that and only offer dates less than a week away. The one decent thing is they added November 9th and December 6th and 7th as interview dates. I have an interview with DMU next friday so this is gonna be tough. Good luck with everything.

Our whole campus goes off for Thanksgiving break Nov 10 - Nov 25 so it appears that they may be rushing it or someone who had reserved a spot had cancelled. Goodluck interviewing!!

They have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday of next week for interviews. The next ones after that are December 6th and 7th.