Azusa Pacific University DPT class entering Spring 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dtlee

Reaction score
What’s up everyone! I wanted to start a thread for those that will be joining the Spring 2019 cohort at APU, can’t wait to meet you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey there!

Do you happen to know how full the cohort for APU Spring 2019 is currently? I am planning on applying in the next month or so, but if it's already near capacity I might reconsider :(

Unfortunately I don’t know how full it is at the moment, but I think it’s still worth a shot!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! Just got accepted a few weeks ago. Excited to meet everyone in a couple of months!

What’s up everyone! I wanted to start a thread for those that will be joining the Spring 2019 cohort at APU, can’t wait to meet you all!

Congrats you guys! What were your guys' stats if I may ask? (cGPA, pGPA, hours, GRE, etc..) Thank you!

How's it going everyone? I also will be attending the dpt cohort in the Spring :) Are there any facebook groups where we can all connect?

How's it going everyone? I also will be attending the dpt cohort in the Spring :) Are there any facebook groups where we can all connect?
There’s another thread that was posted a few days ago with a link to a Facebook group