Azusa Vs. CSUN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ColorfulWheels

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I have been accepted to 2 California programs, CSUN and Azusa.

I need help deciding which program to attend. I have made a list of pros and cons for each program. However, I would appreciate any input or opinion anyone would like to share about the pros and cons of each.

I am an out-of-stater so Azusa is the cheaper option in my case.

Stats:
Bachelors: University of Montana
Pre-req:3.4
Cum:3.67
GRE: 1100 combined
Observation Hours: 900+
 
So, I have been accepted to 2 California programs, CSUN and Azusa.

I need help deciding which program to attend. I have made a list of pros and cons for each program. However, I would appreciate any input or opinion anyone would like to share about the pros and cons of each.

I am an out-of-stater so Azusa is the cheaper option in my case.

Stats:
Bachelors: University of Montana
Pre-req:3.4
Cum:3.67
GRE: 1100 combined
Observation Hours: 900+

Some people on this forum have said they like CSUN because they have the chance to work with the Dodgers. CSUN has a brand new gym (3 floors with indoor track). Azusa has a small but adequate gym. Both schools look like they have a great cadaver lab. Class size is smaller at CSUN. Professors at both are well educated.

You may want to find current students at each. I applied to only those two schools and will be going to Azusa. I am on #10 on CSUNs alternate list.