[B]Feedback on UOP Interview on 11/5[/B]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Minghoo

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to know what people thought of the UOP interview. I think it was a bit long. I was tired as hell. I'm Mike by the way. I'm met quite a few people from Berkeley and UC Davis there.

I also went to the USC interview the day afterwards. If any of those people with future USC interviews want to know how it was and what they asked...just email me ([email protected]). Be glad to help anyone out.

Members don't see this ad.

Minghoo said:
Just wanted to know what people thought of the UOP interview. I think it was a bit long. I was tired as hell. I'm Mike by the way. I'm met quite a few people from Berkeley and UC Davis there.

I also went to the USC interview the day afterwards. If any of those people with future USC interviews want to know how it was and what they asked...just email me. Be glad to help anyone out.

Did you post your interview experience on the Interview Feedback section? And also, you may want to type out the @ and . in your e-mail address as AT and DOT. Spamming bots love to hunt public forums for e-mail addresses. :thumbup:

FutureRxGal said:
Did you post your interview experience on the Interview Feedback section? And also, you may want to type out the @ and . in your e-mail address as AT and DOT. Spamming bots love to hunt public forums for e-mail addresses. :thumbup:

Yes I did...thanks for the tip about the AT and DOT....

I would also highly recommend deleting the e-mail address from the post and encouraging others to IM you with questions or to recieve an e-mail address.

FutureRxGal - You might want to edit the address out of your quote. Otherwise, if Mike decides to edit his post, it won't do alot of good. :D