B in Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waveringatom

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tried finding more information on this by searching past posts but nothing similar.

Currently doing a Post-bacc at state Uni. Taking 4 classes and one lab.

One of the classes I’m risking getting a B (at a 88 right now) but I need a 100 on the next test so most likely will end up getting a B.

My question is should I drop this class and save my grade or just keep the B (which will put me at a 3.69 GPA for the semester).

I was planning to take only 1 class next semester along with studying for MCAT.

Members don't see this ad.

in my opinion, and this is coming from almost no knowledge on post baccs, it probably wouldnt be that good of an idea to have a withdrawal in your post baccs when they are already for GPA repair. a B isn't even bad. i'd only withdraw if you were expecting a D.

Members don't see this ad :)
It might be a good idea to finish the post-bacc before taking the MCAT. Then, you would have more time to study for the exam.

A single B has never prevented anyone from getting into medical school, so just take the B.

I would also suggest studying for the MCAT when you're not taking courses; however, it is definitely manageable if you decide to enroll in a course.

Tried finding more information on this by searching past posts but nothing similar.

Currently doing a Post-bacc at state Uni. Taking 4 classes and one lab.

One of the classes I’m risking getting a B (at a 88 right now) but I need a 100 on the next test so most likely will end up getting a B.

My question is should I drop this class and save my grade or just keep the B (which will put me at a 3.69 GPA for the semester).

I was planning to take only 1 class next semester along with studying for MCAT.
One B in a post-bac won't kill you. Just have more A's than B's.