B1/B2 status to F status

Started by osahon7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You can't convert B visa. You just have to go to the embassy outside the US and apply for the F visa. If you get the approval, you will have 2 visas.
 
You can't convert B visa. You just have to go to the embassy outside the US and apply for the F visa. If you get the approval, you will have 2 visas.
Am not talking about converting B Visa. But converting B status. It’s possible
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think that's possible.
I wanted to change my B status to J1 and I couldn't do it.