Bachelor of Vision Science?

Started by kln16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kln16

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone tell me their experience with getting their Bachelor of Vision Science? OR where I could find useful information on this. Im currently a junior, planning on applying to OD school next summer. I will have all prerequisites done and the minimum 90 credits done. My senior year is full of upper vision hard classes for my major, so I wondering if it would be a good idea just to take a gap year, work as an optometric tech, and study for the OAT and get the BVS. Any info would be helpful! TIA