Bachelors of science vs arts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FaithinFastCars

FaithinFastCars
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm supposed to graduate in may, and the difference at my university between a bachelor's of science in bio and a bachelor's of arts is simply Calculus II, so i'm taking it this semester. The problem is, i wasnt always a pre dent, so i took calc I three years ago! i'm totally lost and wonder if it really matters which i have? what do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm supposed to graduate in may, and the difference at my university between a bachelor's of science in bio and a bachelor's of arts is simply Calculus II, so i'm taking it this semester. The problem is, i wasnt always a pre dent, so i took calc I three years ago! i'm totally lost and wonder if it really matters which i have? what do you guys think?

no they don't care if you have a BS vs BA...i mean your major doesn't even matter, and they won't care that you dont have Calc II...so I wouldn't take Calc II if you think your grades will be in danger

Dental and medical schools could care less. Definately do not take it if it will hurt your GPA.

I think the BS is more practical decision, you have more options and will make more money if you don't go to dental school straight after graduating, or god forbid you don't get in.