missy1984

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2007
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Now I'm hot they're all on me!!!!!!!!

lol Just a little motivation for the next cycle. I was pulled off the wait list of three schools this week. It felt good to say, I've been accepted elsewhere!!

Yeah im bored!

Passion4Sci

LML
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2009
Palo Alto, CA
Status
Pharmacy Student

lol Just a little motivation for the next cycle. I was pulled off the wait list of three schools this week. It felt good to say, I've been accepted elsewhere!!

Yeah im bored!
Tabrik migam. Oh wait, wrong language! Felicitaciones! That's more like American.

Congrats =] I'm bored too, wishing my wife would finish up redecorating the book shelves...

Jun 25, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy

Yeah im bored!
Congratulations! Which school are you going to?

cinnamoroll12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2007
Status
Pharmacy Student
Congrats! I've gotten pulled off from the list at 3 schools this summer too. :)

IrishHammer

Rated Rx Superstar
10+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2009
Western New York
Status
Pharmacy Student

Yeah im bored!
I see you were accepted into the Mike Jones (Who? Mike Jones!) School Of Pharmacy.

In all seriousness, congratulations on getting in! :)

Spock87

Your posts are illogical
10+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2008
F**k! It's raining again!
Status
Pharmacy Student

Yeah im bored!
WOOOOOT :highfive:

Dr.iz-n

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
Ha, ha! That's so funny! I think your post is cool! Congratulations! I can only hope that I have good luck like you this coming admissions cycle! :)

Yeah im bored!

Jul 15, 2009
Orange County
Status
Pharmacy Student

Yeah im bored!
congrats on getting in, have fun :laugh:

calisoca

10+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2008
Status
Pharmacy Student
I see you were accepted into the Mike Jones (Who? Mike Jones!) School Of Pharmacy.

In all seriousness, congratulations on getting in! :)
Mike Joonnnnes, Mike Joonnnnes

Passion4Sci

LML
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2009
Palo Alto, CA
Status
Pharmacy Student
Mike Joonnnnes, Mike Joonnnnes
He's right up there with Puffy in a lot of Notorious BIG songs, before he got popular...

Like in "Hypnotize", all Puffy does it make sounds like "uh uh" and "unhh" and repeat what Biggie says at times...

Ahhh, hip hop/rap...

OP
M

missy1984

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2007
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Im not going to post where i got in but i will say I was borderline. I applied to 15 schools and was offered 7 interviews. I went to 5 and was accepted at all 5.

2.9 cumm gpa
sci gpa 3.6 according to pharmcas
bachelors in business
pcat 70%
pre reqs done at cc

fhx06

lolwut?
10+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2008
I See Mountains
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Congrats! Enjoy the feeling... 'cause all the hard work is going to lead to more hard work, which will lead to the happy end (I hope). :)

Dr.iz-n

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
Okay, not too shabby! Good going! :) Big-ups to the CC education! YAY!

Im not going to post where i got in but i will say I was borderline. I applied to 15 schools and was offered 7 interviews. I went to 5 and was accepted at all 5.

2.9 cumm gpa
bachelors in business
pcat 70%
pre reqs done at cc

prepharm118

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2009
Status
If you don't mind answering, did you have a lot of pharmacy/health related experience and/or other volunteer experience and extracurriculars? I have similar stats but I'm worried that my lack of experience/ECs is what will prevent me from getting interview offers.

2.9 cumm gpa
bachelors in business
pcat 70%
pre reqs done at cc

charfdorn

10+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2009
Denver, CO
Status
Pharmacy Student
If you don't mind answering, did you have a lot of pharmacy/health related experience and/or other volunteer experience and extracurriculars? I have similar stats but I'm worried that my lack of experience/ECs is what will prevent me from getting interview offers.
BA in English, other prereqs at CC... cumulative 3.6, science 3.5
PCAT 99/3.0/2.5 (!)
No pharmacy experience

Got in at one school, flat rejected at another.

ILoveOrange

10+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Mike Jones! Who? Mike Jones Jones!

Congratulations!

Yeah im bored!