-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back then, they didnt want me.....
Started by missy1984
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Now I'm hot they're all on me!!!!!!!!
lol Just a little motivation for the next cycle. I was pulled off the wait list of three schools this week. It felt good to say, I've been accepted elsewhere!!
Yeah im bored!
Tabrik migam. Oh wait, wrong language! Felicitaciones! That's more like American.
Congrats =] I'm bored too, wishing my wife would finish up redecorating the book shelves...
Now I'm hot they're all on me!!!!!!!!
lol Just a little motivation for the next cycle. I was pulled off the wait list of three schools this week. It felt good to say, I've been accepted elsewhere!!
Yeah im bored!
Congratulations! Which school are you going to?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats! Mind posting your stats?
Congrats! I've gotten pulled off from the list at 3 schools this summer too. 🙂
Now I'm hot they're all on me!!!!!!!!
lol Just a little motivation for the next cycle. I was pulled off the wait list of three schools this week. It felt good to say, I've been accepted elsewhere!!
Yeah im bored!
I see you were accepted into the Mike Jones (Who? Mike Jones!) School Of Pharmacy.
In all seriousness, congratulations on getting in! 🙂
COngrats!
Now I'm hot they're all on me!!!!!!!!
lol Just a little motivation for the next cycle. I was pulled off the wait list of three schools this week. It felt good to say, I've been accepted elsewhere!!
Yeah im bored!
WOOOOOT

Ha, ha! That's so funny! I think your post is cool! Congratulations! I can only hope that I have good luck like you this coming admissions cycle! 🙂
Now I'm hot they're all on me!!!!!!!!
lol Just a little motivation for the next cycle. I was pulled off the wait list of three schools this week. It felt good to say, I've been accepted elsewhere!!
Yeah im bored!
Now I'm hot they're all on me!!!!!!!!
lol Just a little motivation for the next cycle. I was pulled off the wait list of three schools this week. It felt good to say, I've been accepted elsewhere!!
Yeah im bored!
congrats on getting in, have fun

Yea i'm bored, wishing i was on the beach....>_>
I see you were accepted into the Mike Jones (Who? Mike Jones!) School Of Pharmacy.
In all seriousness, congratulations on getting in! 🙂
Mike Joonnnnes, Mike Joonnnnes
Mike Joonnnnes, Mike Joonnnnes
He's right up there with Puffy in a lot of Notorious BIG songs, before he got popular...
Like in "Hypnotize", all Puffy does it make sounds like "uh uh" and "unhh" and repeat what Biggie says at times...
Ahhh, hip hop/rap...
Im not going to post where i got in but i will say I was borderline. I applied to 15 schools and was offered 7 interviews. I went to 5 and was accepted at all 5.
2.9 cumm gpa
sci gpa 3.6 according to pharmcas
bachelors in business
pcat 70%
pre reqs done at cc
2.9 cumm gpa
sci gpa 3.6 according to pharmcas
bachelors in business
pcat 70%
pre reqs done at cc
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, not too shabby! Good going! 🙂 Big-ups to the CC education! YAY!
Im not going to post where i got in but i will say I was borderline. I applied to 15 schools and was offered 7 interviews. I went to 5 and was accepted at all 5.
2.9 cumm gpa
sci gpa 3.6 according to pharmcas
bachelors in business
pcat 70%
pre reqs done at cc
If you don't mind answering, did you have a lot of pharmacy/health related experience and/or other volunteer experience and extracurriculars? I have similar stats but I'm worried that my lack of experience/ECs is what will prevent me from getting interview offers.
Im not going to post where i got in but i will say I was borderline. I applied to 15 schools and was offered 7 interviews. I went to 5 and was accepted at all 5.
2.9 cumm gpa
sci gpa 3.6 according to pharmcas
bachelors in business
pcat 70%
pre reqs done at cc
If you don't mind answering, did you have a lot of pharmacy/health related experience and/or other volunteer experience and extracurriculars? I have similar stats but I'm worried that my lack of experience/ECs is what will prevent me from getting interview offers.
BA in English, other prereqs at CC... cumulative 3.6, science 3.5
PCAT 99/3.0/2.5 (!)
No pharmacy experience
Got in at one school, flat rejected at another.
Mike Jones! Who? Mike Jones Jones!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Now I'm hot they're all on me!!!!!!!!
lol Just a little motivation for the next cycle. I was pulled off the wait list of three schools this week. It felt good to say, I've been accepted elsewhere!!
Yeah im bored!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E
- Locked
- Question
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 5K