Back to back to back interviews- tips?

Started by connie1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

connie1

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

So it seems that I will have three consecutive interviews in early October. The interviews are in different cities but they are all relatively close to one another (Brooklyn->Boston->Providence). This will save me time and airfare, but I am a little worried about physical/mental exhaustion. Since I can still reschedule Brooklyn, I just wanted to ask all of you: is this a terrible, terrible idea? If you think I should just stick with the consecutive dates to save money, do you have any tips for me? Brown is my top choice and I would hate to come off as tired or burnt out by then. But on the other hand, perhaps I will be practiced enough by then that I will be more comfortable during my last interview?