Back to basics WW again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dont-Forget-to-Watch-the-Movie.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
Am I really the only one here? (not including the many thread watchers, of course)

I'm here because I haven't voted yet.

lynch cyndia

I guess. I'm not confident in either 3m or Cyndia but I had a couple of minor reasons for leaning village on 3m whereas I feel I've got nothing in either direction on Cyndia.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here is the list of living players. Also, making this has brought to my attention a fun situation. Lynch correctly today, or die for village. :)

Alive:
9. kcoughli
14. serher
17. LIS
18. finn
Omg. That makes my butt clench

Reactions: 1 users
I ignored the dead villagers and got to about page 25... but I have work to do so then I skipped to the end to read over the last cycle. Will try to review more (and vote) later but these are my thoughts based on what I've reread so far.

I feel like 3m was an interesting kill choice given that she was a top lynch candidate yesterday. If they're villager I would have expected KC to be killed because no one was floating her name as a candidate at all. I could also see killing serher since she wasn't up yesterday. I'm not surprised LIS is alive although I still would think I would have expected him killed over 3m if I were making guesses. Not surprised that I'm alive either since I've been a potential lynch for pretty much the entire game.

LIS
I'm still suspicous of LIS for reasons that I brought up yesterday and my suspicions have increased with Cyndia's death and the fac that he didn't respond when both serher and I asked for his reasoning behind going after Cyndia. Always possible he just missed it, but it's worth noting that he was online and made posts after I asked that question and he was quoted in my post so he should have seen it.

Serher
Early in the game just seemed to be floating along with whatever everyone else wanted to do. However, she seemed to get better as the game progressed. Readily went after both raf and Jil. Of the three, I'm currently thinking serher is the most likely villager.

KC
The fact that she didn't die last night is strange to me. I did believe her a likely villager because of Zen claiming to have blocked her. At this point though, I'm not sure I have enough faith in that to not lynch her.

So... Surprised and a bit sad to find myself still alive. So much pressure now, especially with lupins comment, and I've been super unlucky with my patients all getting hospitalized this rotation, not to mention acquiring the plague that's been running through the hospital.

Instinct is to vote for Finn. Paranoia thinks that the only reason I'm still alive is because I proclaimed lis was high on my village feels.

Will try to put more analysis in tomorrow but based on how crappy today went I make no promises.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Really crazy day. I will be back after my morning classes to post. I know we have a super important vote. Yay pressure...

I also agree that mmm was a strange kill choice. Wondering if it was meant to throw shade my direction because I voted to lynch her the past couple of days...?

I think it's interesting that the last two night kills have been people that openly said they were worried about LIS (mmm, pippy). I didn't go back to double check but I'm pretty sure they both said that. In addition to killing WZ, who in contrast put LIS high on her village list. I'm wondering if there's something to be said for all of that, but it kind of confuses me honestly. That on top of the whole pushing Cyndia for several votes, then she flipped village. And like finn said I didn't appreciate that we never got an explanation for the vote (though though it's possible I missed it). I didn't tag him so that was kind of my fault, but he should have seen finn's post. Hrmmmm.

Oh wells. The end has come. The game is called. The village goes down. KC and serher look at each other and grin. Not bad for a team that went down one after another until the final two. LIS crankily harrumphs that he likes to be killed just before end game anyway. Finn sadly smiles as she at least didn't have to suffer yet another mislynch as villager.

The mafia Wolves have won the game. Good try, willage. You almost got there, but didn't. Thanks for playing, all!

wolf-animated-gif-6.gif

How I lasted I don't know, but I had a lot of fun!!! Thanks mods and fellow wolves!!

@PippyPony I was pretty pissed off when you nailed my wolf doctor role on thread :laugh: But I was impressed, good job.

Reactions: 1 user
It was a good fight, village!

Wolves...well played. Note to self: lynch KC immediately the next time she decides I'm sketchy, and lynch serher before she even has a chance to post something villagery-sounding...did not see that coming!

Thanks, mods - great game!

So I assume that block really was on STL, and KC was covering?

@PippyPony I was pretty pissed off when you nailed my wolf doctor role on thread :laugh: But I was impressed, good job.

AH it was you?? Was that actually your role? Wolf doctor?

If it makes you feel better, I still had you in my "solid village" column until the day before I was killed off, so clearly wasn't right about the most important part LOL

I have one complaint and then won't comment more than I already did in dead chat...

3lrTe4!#@2 I LAID OUT that AM flipping wolf lightly cleared people and then you guys lynch someone from it the next day.

Yes bussing happens but you have to think about it! Okay wolves can vote for wolves. But push a wolf over others and vote back and forth for one another basically the whole time she was alive?? There are a couple players that would totally do it but usually... no. You just gotta rank your suspicions ya'll.

Also was totally pushing on kc before I died and nobody followed the suspicions. :( Serher was completely UTR and honestly was fantastic wolfing. Even did some great flailing around lynch time annoyed about people not posting. One to watch there. ;)

Reactions: 3 users
Serher you played well, I didn't have you figured out, really thought it was coopah and KC. Good job wolves.

And for those wishing to get my kill logic. Tried killing Jilary night 1. Unsuccessful, no message confirming what happened. I thought that Jil was a godfather with a Mafia bodyguard, so thought it would be pointless to try and kill her again night 2. Chose Nyanko instead because she was the most likely on my spreadsheet to be wolf (and is always a mid game lynch), followed by Dubz as a close second:m. Had all wolves as wolf leaning on spreadsheet except serher, so once again, great job serher.

And for those wishing to get my kill logic. Tried killing Jilary night 1. Unsuccessful, no message confirming what happened. I thought that Jil was a godfather with a Mafia bodyguard, so thought it would be pointless to try and kill her again night 2. Chose Nyanko instead because she was the most likely on my spreadsheet to be wolf (and is always a mid game lynch), followed by Dubz as a close second:m. Had all wolves as wolf leaning on spreadsheet except serher, so once again, great job serher.

I am not always a mid game lynch, you haven't played with me much.

You were the sneakiest snek of wolves! I had no idea until it came up in dead chat! Hahaha

What? there was a dead chat and I wasn't invited :( haha

Great job kc and serher! I was sure there was only one wolf left after AM.. after coopah died I had serher as a wolf, but I had moved kc back to village awhile back. But yeah I agree @serher you played a great game. I don't think anyone would have caught you even if you were the only wolf left.

Great job kc and serher! I was sure there was only one wolf left after AM.. after coopah died I had serher as a wolf, but I had moved kc back to village awhile back. But yeah I agree @serher you played a great game. I don't think anyone would have caught you even if you were the only wolf left.
blame @SummerTheLynx

:( you missed dvmd and my vet school classes too!