Back to basics WW again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think it's actually safer to assume vetties are shes until proven otherwise

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What have there been, like...10 total posts today? :bored:
All the chatty people is dead.
*everyone gets modkilled at the end for not meeting posting requirement*

Reactions: 4 users
My current reads with no rereading or further analysis done because Internal Med is crazy and I am almost definitely ill:

From village to wolf:
kcoughli
LIS
Serher
3M
Finn
Cyndia

Honestly some of those could be fiddled with (Finn/Cyndia could swap or 3M/serher) but this is what it looks like to me. Also, are there really only 6 of us left? Or am I forgetting someone?

Lynch Cyndia

Actually I take that back, on rereading just yesterday's posts and today's I think 3M is leaning a titch more on the sketch side than serher, so not totally interchangeable.

I know Kcoughli.... totally a him. K stands for... um.... Ken.
My current reads with no rereading or further analysis done because Internal Med is crazy and I am almost definitely ill:

From village to wolf:
kcoughli
LIS
Serher
3M
Finn
Cyndia

Honestly some of those could be fiddled with (Finn/Cyndia could swap or 3M/serher) but this is what it looks like to me. Also, are there really only 6 of us left? Or am I forgetting someone?

Lynch Cyndia

I'm confused. Not that I <want> to be lynched, but I thought you had me as wolfy. Why the change of heart?

I don't see that. If it were tied between me and someone else I thought was a villager, I'd still take the risk and vote to save myself because I know I'm a villager. Despite the risk of losing 2 in a tie (which I feel like hasn't been done in awhile), still better to try to save the known villager (yourself) than someone you just think is a villager.
Also I was kind of hoping to hear that reasoning from mmm, but now it has already been said. I wanted to hear her response to my point, that's the main reason I posted that
@SkiOtter lookit my noob move and giggle at the irony, though to be fair she didn't ask a specific question :eggface:

Reactions: 1 users
Hahahahaha. Oops. The part ABOVE the quote .... I was going to tease about the him/her, then decided it was dumb and didn't post it.... and then SDN being SDN it put it back in when I went to follow-up.

Kcoughli is definitely a she. Sigh.

Reactions: 2 users
If there are really 6 left, then we'd better hope we're down to 1 wolf... otherwise it's game over without a wolf lynch.

Hopefully there's just 1 left and there's a little bit more space for fudging.

I'm confused. Not that I <want> to be lynched, but I thought you had me as wolfy. Why the change of heart?
Pretty sure I never said you were wolfy. At least according to my spreadsheet you have far less sketch tallies than many of the others. Though I don't actually remember you asking to be lynched so it's possible I missed something... sigh are you going to make me re-evaluate again??

Pretty sure I never said you were wolfy. At least according to my spreadsheet you have far less sketch tallies than many of the others. Though I don't actually remember you asking to be lynched so it's possible I missed something... sigh are you going to make me re-evaluate again??
blah I am tired and apparently can't read. I read the "Not that I <want> to be lynched" as "Now that I want to be lynched" which was very confusing.

Members don't see this ad :)

Ok. I'm probably remembering it wrong. Or maybe it was a few of your "and let's not forget LIS" comments that you didn't mean as substantial but they stuck in my head.

I just figured I was headed for lynch today based on comments from a lot of people yesterday, so I'm surprised to essentially be at the top of your villager pile.

Are you the last wolf, kcoughli? :)

Ok. I'm probably remembering it wrong. Or maybe it was a few of your "and let's not forget LIS" comments that you didn't mean as substantial but they stuck in my head.

I just figured I was headed for lynch today based on comments from a lot of people yesterday, so I'm surprised to essentially be at the top of your villager pile.

Are you the last wolf, kcoughli? :)
I checked because I thought I might be remembering wrong. I was

Sigh. Magically hit "post reply" in the middle of replying. As I was saying...

Yeah, mostly I didn't want to forget about you since you had cycles' long hiatuses (hiati? idk, whatever) and when you do show up I give you village points (which are not redeemable for anything FYI). So, absences could be sketchy but your play when you are around feels villagery.

I am like slap happy right now so I am off to bed. And no, I'm not the last wolf, are you??

Reactions: 1 user
Oh and my list is largely comprised of people I either had neutral feels on until recently when I've had to actually think about it (3M, serher, you), 2 people I've found wolfy either now or previously (Finn and cyn) and me. So don't read too much into you (LIS) being the top of the villagery leaning side. Only one I'm pretty sure about is me.

I wonder if Trilt is screaming "lynch Finn" right now.....

See, it's comments like these that are inching you up my sketch radar when I was previously fairly sure of you.

This is the second time you've made a comment suggesting that trilt would want me lynched. Yesterday it was that you could vote for me, but largely because trilt thought I was sketchy.

And I'm sorry, but based on what? The fact that she antagonized me earlier in the game? Let's revisit what trilt has actually said about me:

Tbh the annoyance with my badgering is somewhat making me lean village for her, simply because I think a wolf would try and be a little less cantankerous about it lol.

Oh yes, quick glance tells me that Nessie has lynched AM twice early game, and AM lynched Finn D1. If she flips wolf, much decreased suspicion on Nessie (and vice versa) and Finn who are question marks. Nessie seems to be trying to play a little more so in the spirit of fun and my feels I'd personally go AM next, but who knows what'll happen.

I still have a question mark next to her. Of the nessie-her-AM I have the least suspicions for her mostly because of her adamacy about being opinionless... could be wolfy, sure, but doesn't feel out of line for her play. In any case my reads are just reads, make your own damn opinions. :p

And honestly I don't think you're a wolf at this point. I just think you're worth antagonizing a little because we're not going to get feels out of you if it's not done.

So, the worst thing she's said about me is that I'm a question mark. She's indicated that she feels my play is fairly typical of me. She's stated her suspicion of me would much decrease if AM flipped wolf (which she did). She's stated that my annoyance earlier in the game made her lean village. She flat out said at one point that she didn't actually think I was a wolf. Unless I'm forgetting something, I don't think she's voted to lynch me a single time.

Now, trilt is dead and we have no idea what she's thinking now. I'm certainly not saying she'd be in my corner right now. Those comments were made at various points during the game and certainly she could have changed her mind about me. So I simply don't know what trilt would think now. What I don't understand however, is where are you getting the idea that trilt would be screaming for the village to lynch me right now. Did you pull it out of your butt?

If you think I'm acting sketchy fine, but make your own argument for it. Don't just sit around casually suggesting that lynching me is what the dead seer would want when she never said that and we have no idea what she would be thinking right now.

See, it's comments like these that are inching you up my sketch radar when I was previously fairly sure of you.

Wah wah wah.

That is a WHOLE lotta overreaction considering that my actual vote - you know, the part that counts - is sitting on Cyndia and not you.

Trilt didn't specifically call you out as sketchy, but this is the post I keep kinda going back to. Yeah, it's earlier in the game, and yeah, Trilt didn't really specifically say "Finn is sketch," but you were in a group that Trilt was pretty concerned about. And Trilt played a pretty sharp game, so I'm looking for leads from Trilt. Aside from my initial reads, which weren't half bad, I've played a pretty crappy game. So again - looking for leads elsewhere.

Okay. So I'm going to assume (for better or worse) that this post from Zensing is what the wolves thought N1; namely, that STL was a role seer who got an N0 peek, seered Jilary, and was not going to let the topic go. This explains nicely why he died so early despite there being so much suspicion on him, and completely ****s up analysis of D2 lynches. If the wolves assumed STL would be shortly outed as a seer and that he was so adamant on Jilary, they would have thought her dead meat. So don't assume early voting for Jil really means anything for villager status, and honestly, in the line-up between raf and Jil I'm inclined to look at the people who voted Jil with significant suspicion.

If people want links to the previous lynch tallies:
Day one
Day two
Day three

I want to hear more from these people, somewhat in this order:
@Animal Midwife - she was a mid-range Jil voter D2, stuck with Jil quickly d3. Still hasn't contributed much, had that :eyebrow: post early where she said she wanted to learn to play better but then just used the excuse for following STL as a voting crutch.
@SARdoghandler - Lots of fluff posts, only really suspicious of wolves when the wagon is going solidly on them already. There are some things that make me lean a little village, some wolf, just want to hear suspicions.
@finnickthedog - still think ally is sketchy? any new thoughts? I know I have to drag them out of you kicking and screaming.
@awesomenessity - Also lots of fluff and not a lot of substance. Gimme your reads please.
I think it's worth keeping an eye on LIS... while he has been very good about posting suspicions and whatnot, I don't think he has actually really pushed a lynch on a wolf yet before they picked up speed on their own.

And a couple others, but back to work I goooo.

Ironically, you tell me to make my own argument, but all you've got for calling ME out is that you don't like me keeping you on the radar because Trilt had concerns? Yeah. Ok. Try harder. You're just making me want to switch my vote from Cyndia with your overreaction......

And btw, as far as making my own argument..... let's go back to my very first brush through things:

So now that I have completely taken over the thread ....

Here's my current breakdown. Like I think I said earlier, I go hard town, possible town, neutral, possible wolf, hard wolf. Hard does not equal definite. Just means suspicion is stronger. This early in the game, this list is highly inaccurate, usually, and someone hard town might be a wolf or the other way around. That's life. I might have all the wolves as hard village right now. *shrug*

People with an * has tallies in both wolf/village for me, but overall leaned to where they ended up.

STL was hard village outset of game, but flip-flopping back to cdoconn late in the vote was really, really sketch - especially for an experienced player like him. I'm pretty suspicious he saw a huge opportunity as a wolf and just decided to take it and talk his way out of it later. Probably voting to lynch him today, even though from a numbers standpoint it only landed him in my neutral column, and even though I initially had him hard town.

Normally, I'd try to give reasons for where I put people .. but this is just too big a game, and it would take me too long, and nobody wants me to quote all that crap. It all was based off of gut reads on D1/D2 posts except for moving SkiOtter to hard village off the Ski vs CDO posting.

Hard village:
Trilt
Skiotter*
Mmmdream
Kcoughli
Zensing
Snowshoe
Lyra

Likely village:
Pippy
DocS
Confusing
WZ

Neutral:
Nessie
Serher
DVMD*
SAR*
Ally*
Coopah*
STL**

Possible Wolf:
Finn
AM
Jilary

Hard Wolf:
Raf
Abners

I listed 5 people as possible/hard wolves.... and three of them (at least) were wolves. I'm going to say that's not a bad first run through the damn group. And I'd also say that it gives me a little credibility - more than just "'cause Trilt said so" for wanting to lynch you now.

So. You were saying?

And Finnick ... it's odd that you chose those posts that <only> seem to suggest Trilt was confident about you being a villager, and ignored the post that I quoted, where Trilt clearly has concerns.....

Any particular reason you didn't want to present the balanced view?

And no, I'm not the last wolf, are you??

Nah. This is my usual crappy end-game. I hate end-game because to do it well you have to take copious notes through the game, or you have to take the time to go back and really really read through posts. I don't do the former, or have time for the latter. I prefer to die right around 2/3rds of the way through.

That is a WHOLE lotta overreaction considering that my actual vote - you know, the part that counts - is sitting on Cyndia and not you.

You're probably right, I should just sit on my hands and wait until you either switch your vote over or someone else buys into the implication that trilt wanted me dead and then I should try to address it. Makes sense.

You may be voting for Cyndia, but you've repeatedly brought me up. Plus currently, at least one other player is floating my name around. So you'll have to forgive me if the fact that your vote is elsewhere doesn't exactly set me at ease.

Trilt didn't specifically call you out as sketchy, but this is the post I keep kinda going back to. Yeah, it's earlier in the game, and yeah, Trilt didn't really specifically say "Finn is sketch," but you were in a group that Trilt was pretty concerned about. And Trilt played a pretty sharp game, so I'm looking for leads from Trilt. Aside from my initial reads, which weren't half bad, I've played a pretty crappy game. So again - looking for leads elsewhere.

Ironically, you tell me to make my own argument, but all you've got for calling ME out is that you don't like me keeping you on the radar because Trilt had concerns? Yeah. Ok. Try harder. You're just making me want to switch my vote from Cyndia with your overreaction......

Where's the irony?It might be a thin argument but at least it's my own.

And it's not simply that you're using trilt... it's that you're using trilt and you're not even using things she actually said. I mean come on, not only did not explicitly state she thought I was a wolf... she's actually said the exact opposite.

How strange that you would go back to a post where all she was doing was asking to hear more from me and then completely ignore the follow up where she basically said to me: "Hey, I don't think you're a wolf. I just want you to talk more." (In addition of course, ignoring basically everything else she said about me that contradicts the idea that she was oh so concerned about me).

I listed 5 people as possible/hard wolves.... and three of them (at least) were wolves. I'm going to say that's not a bad first run through the damn group.

Congratulations.

And Finnick ... it's odd that you chose those posts that <only> seem to suggest Trilt was confident about you being a villager, and ignored the post that I quoted, where Trilt clearly has concerns.....

Any particular reason you didn't want to present the balanced view?

If you'd like me to quote every single thing that trilt said about me, I can certainly do that. Wouldn't want to waste my time if you don't care though and most or all of the posts that I did quote came after the one you quoted and are therefore more recent opinions.

(Although I did get my order mixed up and the one where she blatantly says she doesn't think I'm a wolf came before the one you quoted. I think the rest were after.)

Fact remains I don't think she ever stated she thought I was a wolf nor do I think she ever voted for me. The worst she said about me was that I was a question mark. And in that post where she's "pretty concerned about me" what she says also implies that I'm a question mark... not that she thinks I'm a wolf.

dbcdb5857a2f3c5a4eae729361f63cad.gif

Reactions: 9 users
Sorry had unexpected stuff today but I'll come reread early tomorrow since I'm done with class at 3 and post my feels with plenty of time to analyze.

Wah wah wah.

And btw, as far as making my own argument..... let's go back to my very first brush through things:

I listed 5 people as possible/hard wolves.... and three of them (at least) were wolves. I'm going to say that's not a bad first run through the damn group. And I'd also say that it gives me a little credibility - more than just "'cause Trilt said so" for wanting to lynch you now.

So. You were saying?

Idk. You could say this gives you credibility or you could say it just makes you a wolf yourself...

Idk. You could say this gives you credibility or you could say it just makes you a wolf yourself...

Except my point was neither. Finnick's gripe is that I'm pushing Trilt without any argument of my own. My point is that I mentioned suspicion of Finnick long ago in the game - right from the get-go (well, my get-go anyway).

Except my point was neither. Finnick's gripe is that I'm pushing Trilt without any argument of my own. My point is that I mentioned suspicion of Finnick long ago in the game - right from the get-go (well, my get-go anyway).

Actually my main gripe was not that you that you used a bad interpretation of what a dead player might want right now at all. Not that you used it without any argument of your own. I'm well aware that you voiced suspicion of me earlier in the game. (There was certainly also some annoyance that you were pushing a dead player's alleged opinion as more important than any of your own arguments... but that was more of an afterthought.)

So now I have to wonder whether you're a wolf who is trying to push me as a back up since your lynch on Cyndia failed to pick up yesterday or if you're just a villager making a bad argument. I'd like to think it's the latter since I was fairly confident in your affiliation before Monday, but I'm not honestly not sure.

Speaking of Cyndia though... could you possibly explain why you think we should be lynching her?
I don't know if you've done that already but I was having trouble finding it.

Right now, LIS is who I am most suspicious of based on how he has played the whole game. He's definitely played differently than when he's been a villager, though honestly the only time I've played with him when he was a wolf was when he was a convert and kinda just gave up lol

I prob won't be back before close...

lynch LIS

Right now, LIS is who I am most suspicious of based on how he has played the whole game. He's definitely played differently than when he's been a villager, though honestly the only time I've played with him when he was a wolf was when he was a convert and kinda just gave up lol

So you've played one game with me ..... where I got converted ...
But are confident enough to say "He's definitely played differently than when he's been a villager."

Yeah. Ok. That makes all sorts of sense. Of the non variety, anyway.

If you are a villager, revisit this post of yours when the game is over or when I'm lynched.

So you've played one game with me ..... where I got converted ...
But are confident enough to say "He's definitely played differently than when he's been a villager."

Yeah. Ok. That makes all sorts of sense. Of the non variety, anyway.

If you are a villager, revisit this post of yours when the game is over or when I'm lynched.

I'm pretty sure this is the fourth game I've played with you. It's at least the third.
I'm just expressing a thought process...you seem less villagery in this game. In the other games, I really didn't doubt your affiliation.

I'm pretty sure this is the fourth game I've played with you. It's at least the third.
I'm just expressing a thought process...you seem less villagery in this game. In the other games, I really didn't doubt your affiliation.

Ohhhhh ok. I get it. You mean one game in which I've been a wolf. Got it.

I misread your post. Carry on. (But do come back and re-evaluate the "LIS isn't playing like his villager self" when I'm lynched, killed, or game ends and you find out you were incorrect.)

Ohhhhh ok. I get it. You mean one game in which I've been a wolf. Got it.

I misread your post. Carry on. (But do come back and re-evaluate the "LIS isn't playing like his villager self" when I'm lynched, killed, or game ends and you find out you were incorrect.)

Yes. I was saying I've never played a game with you where you were a wolf from the beginning, only a game where you were a converted wolf.

Dead Wolf Lynch Tally:

Cyndia (2) - LIS, kc
3m (1) - serher
LIS (1) - 3m

Lynch close in 1 hr

LIS and KC... what was your reasoning for the cyndia vote again? Sorry if I missed it.

Picking up from where I left off on page 15..

Finn
-
Wolf point - Was hesitant about the raf lynch.
Raf is another player that often seems sketch to me when she isn't. So I'm a bit hesitant about jumping on that lynch.

------------------------------------------------
LIS -

Point of note - Jilary read him as villager. She pretty much listed that everyone else still playing she could go either way on, and LIS was the only one she had listed as villager. She listed Zen as village and gave AM slightly a pass, but did say wolfy on raf (though he was pretty suspicious at that point).
And if anyone wants to know my reads, right now LIS and DrS are reading villager to me, Abs and DVMD, likely villager. STL I have leaning wolf, most others are neutral, but ski is neutral leaning wolf.

1. DVMD - Likely village, which is saying something because I usually have a hard time reading her, but she's participating and critically thinking and questioning things in a way that makes me suspect she's village
2. Trilt - village leaning, some posts stick out to me as being very much for the village, and she's encouraged independent thought
3. WZ - Not sure, I've gone between leaning village and leaning wolf. She doesn't talk as much as she used to, but I get that school will do that to anyone and this certainly isn't a "new this game thing" I just find her blind faith in STL weird and somewhat unlike her. I'm used to her questioning people more
4. SkiOtter - wolf leaning based off of what I have said earlier about her bringing suspicion to CDO so quick. If I remember correctly, Dy said wolves can chat only at night, and if we started on a day cycle, the rest of the pack wouldn't have been able to tell her this was a bad idea, and she seems to have been quieter since, or at least her posts this day cycle aren't sticking out to me as much
6. SARdoghandler - Not sure, nothing really sticking out in my mind either way
7. awesomenessity - I honestly should go look back at her posts more, right now I want to say leaning village, but will look and get back
8. mmmdreamerz - Nothing sticking out to me at the moment, no thoughts if wolf or village
9. kcoughli - Don't have a read here either, though I did see her FB post from yesterday, so I was kind of giving her a pass (hope you got everything worked out!)
10. allyphoe - Gut is saying wolf leaning, but just slightly
11. Coopah - I had her leaning village, but her last post struck me as odd, so now I have her as leaning wolf, definitely on my "watch" list
13. STL - like I said, originally thought he was wolf leaning, now I think he's just a stubbornly wrong villager
14. serher - I could go either way here, post seem fluffy for the most part, but noob, so not sure
15. Cyndia - Being Cyndia, (isn't she ALWAYS a wolf? ;)) Can't get a read on someone that doesn't post much
16. Zensing - leaning village to me, has made some good posts, some fluff posts, it's D2, so this is what I would expect from her at this point
17. LIS - leaning village, pushing people hard like he always does, like that he asks people to post about their suspicions, gives us info
18. finn - Another person I could go either way on, would really like to see more posts
19. AM - She's just always sketch and I'd had her leaning wolf, but I also feel bad because she always gets lynched and is always village, which reminds me of me
20. Jilary - Totally village, because I have inside info yo.
21. raf - Possible wolf, thought it was just noob silly misunderstanding stuff, but when she was explaining herself, things got sketchy
22. Abnerrs - I admit my judgement here is clouded because I genuinely like her. I had her middle of the road, but I see what people are saying, I have no desire to turn the lynch towards her though
23. PippyPony - Some posts make me think, yup, village, others, nope wolf, but likely just noob. Another one I would keep on my "watch" list
24. Doctor-S - Likely village. Seems to really be trying to get people talking which is great in these games
25. HowConfusing - Some sketchy posts, also first game, so really hard to tell, very slightly wolf leaning
26. nyanko - Very slightly village leaning, seems slightly more talkative than other games, but there is that post minimum. My gut is saying village as of right now
27. SnowshoeDog143 - Wolf leaning, some posts made me side eye a bit.

Neutral/village point - he chose to lynch Jilary when he could have feasibly gone for STL at the time. The other leading votes were on wolves and there were already some on Jilary so makes it slightly a neutral/village point, but his reasoning made sense to me and I felt like it was villagery.

I really don't like this wording. People who are wolfing and have a really solid internal morality against lying have a lot of trouble flat-out lying in WW, and they say things like "So if I'm a villager".....

Bugged me a lot. I had Jilary neutral (marks both columns), but if STL really feels there is a tell there, and with the above language, I'm ok voting to lynch her today to see where it goes. If she flips village, I'm not moving off my STL lynch again, though. He's an egg that needs to be broken at that point.

Village point - listing feels on raf and AM

I quoted some of these in my vomit, but DVMD moves slightly wolf initially but then back to neutral, raf continues strong wolf, AM moves slightly wolf, Doc-S moves firmly village if I didn't already have her there. Can't remember.

Village point - was into lynching zensing earlyish.
@Trilt .... If I get on Zensing today with you, will you get on Jilary tomorrow with me? I want to put that question to rest.

lynch zensing

-------------------------------------------------
kc -

Neutral point - posted a list of feels/analysis which is good. She was kind of off on some of her assessments, but I like that she was posting lists.
Reads on people up for lynch:

Jil (5)- STL, WZ, AM, Zen, ally : This lynch is based off Jil using emoticons? And people using her to test STL? I don't know that I buy any of the logic. If we want to test STL... we should TEST STL. But maybe that's just me. I'll admit I happily voted for her D1 to spare the outed power role but I don't feel the need to blindly follow STL based on an emoticon hunch. Neutral on Jil.

STL (3)- Nyan, LIS, KC, : Obviously I feel the most sketched out by STL. I don't necessarily think his playstyle is off, but the weird accusations he's floating around, the tenuous logic on some of his "targets", the leading a lynch on an outed power role yesterday when he admitted he thought Jil was more sketchy, none of it is adding up. Wolf lean on STL.

WZ ()- : Don't remember what the logic was for this vote. Hard to read WZ, seems a bit absent but maybe it's just because others are currently being much more vocal. Neutral on WZ.

AM (3)- SAR, nessy, Snowy : AM is always really difficult to read for me. Since her first game or two she's become a much quieter player, very helpful in making the tallies, and posting small bits of one liners (sometimes insightful, oftentimes otherwise). Neutral to village/noob lean.

Abs (1)- DocS : Feel like I haven't played with her. Sounds like this is her style but hasn't seemed particularly helpful in any posts. Neutral to wolf-lean.

Raf (2)- Trilt, DVMD : Very defensive, almost over defensive. Her posts honestly remind me of how I was thinking in the last game when people were calling me sketchy and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why. (I later realized BBC and ally were the ones who started that, and they were both wolves go figure). Maybe that is coloring my perspective but I think I say neutral with village/noob lean on raf.

Cyndia (1) - Ski : Isn't Cyndia like aloha? As in, always a wolf? Not really posting enough to give me much in the feels dept. Neutral to wolf-lean.

Ally - (2) finn, Coopah : I go back and forth here. I called ally as a wolf last game but that was mostly because she started throwing shade my way (so retalitory feels? is that a thing?) but ended up being right. This time feels less visceral, so I have to say neutral to village leaning.

Neutral point - unsure about jilary after STL's death, but the reasoning for why was sound.

Also, bummer STL. I am glad though that my sketchometer was reading you as something not quite right.

Not sure how to feel about his thoughts on Jil though. Could have been trying to help village or could've been totally random. I'm confused about the night kill of ny though. If he truly thought Jil was a wolf and wanted to help village, why wouldn't he kill her? Killing STL does make the logical choice to lynch jil but WHAT IF THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT US TO THINK??!? Wifom. Might just sit on it for now.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Serher -

Village point - after STLs death said she was leaning towards the option that the wolves killed STL to confuse us and Jil was actually a wolf.

I wasn't expecting a neutral player. I had only read some village and mafia roles on the mafia wiki, hadn't even looked at that one.

I wouldn't be surprised if STL decided not to kill someone day 1 considering the sketchiness of his lynch vote. Also, I am not sure that he would necessarily be aligned one way or the other this early in the game.

If it is the wolves who killed STL, I was thinking either Jil's a wolf and they are just trying to confuse us or she's a villager and they are trying to frame her. Leaning toward option 1 but option 2 is definitely something that happened several times in the noob game I played in.

Village point - first to call out zen's weird blocking choice. Also was into voting Jilary (though not as important since a lot of suspicion was being thrown jil's way at that point).

KC was a weird block choice in my opinion...

Sorry I didn't make it back last evening. This day cycle is really the first time I have had suspicions for Zen, so I think I would rather vote for Jilary right now. I also just saw Zen's post this morning so I will take a closer look at her posts today before doing anything.

I feel like the Jilary vote will just loom over our heads until we finally do it. This post seemed like she was trying quite hard to come up with an alternative theory for STL's actions, so it rubbed me the wrong way. I find it hard to believe that STL would be so aligned one way that early in the game as to want to out power villagers. I want to see a tally before a place my vote, but I'm pretty sure Jilary is where it is going today. Will check in between classes later.

3m -

Wolfy point - posted how hesitant about the Jilary lynch early on.

To me, snowy and serher seem mostly like they have in previous games I've played with them. I agree about raf though. I really don't get the Jillary lynch at this point and STL really hasn't explained his thought process there, so I'm not sure to make of that. Overall I guess I'm just a little suspicious of STL.

I'm only up to page 28 so far but just wanted to post what I had while I keep going.

Right now I'm thinking LIS, kc, and serher are leaning village, so I'm eyeing 3m and Finn. They've had less to analyze so I need to go through more before choosing who I want to vote for.

LIS and KC... what was your reasoning for the cyndia vote again? Sorry if I missed it.

I know I kind of already asked LIS this the other day so I think I'm aware of his reasoning, but I'd like to hear @kcoughli 's reasoning behind her vote. I can explain my reasoning more thoroughly behind my previous votes/posts if you had concerns about specific things?

Picking up from page 28..

Finn -

Wolf point & village point - Wolfy because was wishy washy about jil. Villager because would be a very dumb move as a wolf at that point as Jil had a TON of votes on her and only one other person had one vote. It was pretty clear she was going down. And still very argumentative about not wanting to share her thoughts.

I sorely regret not starting a spreadsheet for this game. I forgotten to make one a few times in the past but then I usually died before it could be an inconvenience to me.

Anyways, with Zen flipping wolf I'm no longer suspicious of KC because as someone pointed out earlier Zen was probably honest about who she blocked. And now I feel a little bad for instantly being suspicious of someone for being nice to me but oh well.

Ally has shifted to more of a neutral category. I still stand by the fact that she seemed wolfy to me at the beginning of the game, but whatever it was about her that was giving me the feels has since tapered off. I don't feel it with her more recent posts. She hasn't done anything to make me think "oh, she's probably a villager" though so she remains under scrutiny as far as I'm concerned.

I'm back and forth on Jilary but there was a point where Jil seemed pretty sure (at least how I was reading it) that Zen was going to flip wolf. Not sure if she was just a very confident villager or a wolf who knew darn well which way Zen was going to flip.

Is there a recent tally?

I am unapologetic, but I don't feel I have anything to apologize for. I've participated in this game enough not to get to modkilled or even warned so I really don't appreciate you insinuating that I'm not playing the game or simply not trying. I've been concise about relaying my thoughts and I haven't had as many thoughts to share as some other players but I have been participating.

If you want to lynch me, do it. If you think I'm a wolf, make your case. But please get off my back about the fact that I'm not posting enough for you. It's not accomplishing anything and it's a pain in my ass.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serher -

Village point - Was eyeing AM again when some suspicions had been thrown on her but hadn't taken a ton of momentum yet

As the posts continue, I am more and more sketched out by AM... I still want to vote Jil today though and come back to AM after

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3m -

Wolf point - Very wishy washy about AM.
AM is really hard for me to read. Her normal posting style comes off weird to me, so I feel like I'm not good at deciding if she's actually be sketchy lol but I can see what you mean...

Okay had to stop at 33 because of dinner plans so I can't keep reading and quoting stuff. But I'll have my phone to respond.

Gonna go with *****lynch 3m*****. Combination of self preservation and because a few posts (primarily the one with finn being wishy washy on jil so late in the game) were making me think she's been slightly more villagery.

Unofficial Lynch Tally:

Cyndia (2) - LIS, kc
3m (2) - serher, Cyndia
LIS (1) - 3m

Lynch close in 20 minutes

Am I really the only one here? (not including the many thread watchers, of course)