Back to school..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meritdoc

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to take the plunge back to pre-med to continue on with always wanting to be a pod.

I am currently living in Phoenix and working as a medical device rep for a cardiology and radiology company.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I am sure I'll be using you all as a reference at a later point in time :)

Members don't see this ad.

Getting ready to take the plunge back to pre-med to continue on with always wanting to be a pod.

I am currently living in Phoenix and working as a medical device rep for a cardiology and radiology company.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I am sure I'll be using you all as a reference at a later point in time :)

Welcome to SDN. We hope that you enjoy the nonsense, bickering, false info and egos mixed with some informative posts that lie within.:laugh: Good luck with your pre-reqs. Let us know if you have any questions. I miss phoenix, Im from there.:(

I'm the one who has the informative posts and Jonwill has the ego. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the welcome. I am very excited to begin my pre-req work. I have always really like podiatry but also, I am a little worried about what I've read about the profession and schools.

Well...Good luck with that :laugh:

honestly!

One day he's a student, then a week later he's a radiologist or vascular surgeon - i don't know what medical training u can get to become a medical doctor and finish ur training in 1 week - but i want in dammit!

Well, i'm glad this troll is gone - although, he did raise a few good questions before going crazy and calling us "*****s" and we answered them al, i think.

honestly!

One day he's a student, then a week later he's a radiologist or vascular surgeon - i don't know what medical training u can get to become a medical doctor and finish ur training in 1 week - but i want in dammit!

Well, i'm glad this troll is gone - although, he did raise a few good questions before going crazy and calling us "*****s" and we answered them al, i think.

As i said earlier, i think he is a depressed guy looking for some outlet to express his anger. thank god he is banned.

As i said earlier, i think he is a depressed guy looking for some outlet to express his anger. thank god he is banned.

Probably a med school reject yet even worse a Pod reject!!!

You're welcome all; I put an end to that troll. I think that from now on if you come across a troll instead of getting mad and posting an argument; click the 2nd button w/ the exclamation point (!) and report the troll. It saves time and makes life much easier.

You're welcome all; I put an end to that troll. I think that from now on if you come across a troll instead of getting mad and posting an argument; click the 2nd button w/ the exclamation point (!) and report the troll. It saves time and makes life much easier.

Ya, but then SDN will become boring!!!

What are you talking about, we can agure over which is the best podiatry school again.

The BEST school is: Dr FEELGOOD's School of Feet And Hypothecary.

Or whatever that means.:laugh:

Back to school... I'm 104 yrs old and interested in pods. Im going back to get my GED 1st. Then I'll start my 4 yr undergrad in maybe, Pottery or Ceramics. Do you think I can get into an accelerated DPM program, that gets the 4 yrs + the residency done, in a few weeks or so? Ill pay $2 million/yr for tuition. I've always been interested since I turned 90 but have been thinking of this since then and decided tha it's now or never as I'm getting up there.

Please I'm NOT a troll, so answer my question seriously. Serious pm's ONLY will be appreciated. Dr Feelgood I do see you're quite knowledgeable, so could you offer any advice? Thank you guys all for your sincere support.:D

Back to school... I'm 104 yrs old and interested in pods. Im going back to get my GED 1st. Then I'll start my 4 yr undergrad in maybe, Pottery or Ceramics. Do you think I can get into an accelerated DPM program, that gets the 4 yrs + the residency done, in a few weeks or so? Ill pay $2 million/yr for tuition. I've always been interested since I turned 90 but have been thinking of this since then and decided tha it's now or never as I'm getting up there.

Please I'm NOT a troll, so answer my question seriously. Serious pm's ONLY will be appreciated. Dr Feelgood I do see you're quite knowledgeable, so could you offer any advice? Thank you guys all for your sincere support.:D

it shud be like this:

hey guys, iam looking for some info, Do podiatrists treat Foot:laugh: ? i am thinking of going back to school for my pod degree. always wanted to be one since i graduated from high school. iam currently working with Orthopedic surgeons as sales rep. With my years of experience i cud add a lot. have worked here and there and i cud add a lot to this with my experience.thank u. but hey dont answer something which i dont like. i might show my true colors:laugh:

John Jopkins Med School class of 2019:confused:
Cardiovascurlar residency 2089:eek:
Waste Management fellowship 3019:thumbup:

The BEST school is: Dr FEELGOOD's School of Feet And Hypothecary.

Or whatever that means.:laugh:

This is where you learn the art of the cowbell and how to chip and clip at the same time. :love: